Fens Indoor Winter Rdwc

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by fenabar, Sep 5, 2014.

1. It did when i made mine a few years ago

2. I made butter awhile back and it sure smelled awful lol. I did mine on a double boiler and made it all wrong.

Lol.

Going to try this out as soon as I get some trim!

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

3. Yes, it stinketh. It's a combination of sweet butter and wet leaves. Oddly enough there's a slight nutty smell too.

She's looking great and dark. I'm getting some boiling, I'm hoping it's water from the frozen, wet clippings. uploadfromtaptalk1411234997149.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411235012337.jpg

4. #45 The Letter 3, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    You still have it on low and it's boiling?

Clarified butter 252c or 485f
    Water ~100c or 212f

Stick a thermometer in there. If you're under the point for the butter than you will know for sure it's water.

Edit... I think that makes sense?

1000 watt Scrog Journal

5. Yes it makes sense and why I think it's water and not the butter. The butter has never boiled on me, so this had to be something with a lower boiling point. It will ask separate out when it hardens.

6. I'm excited for you! Lol. I want to make some killer cookies...

1000 watt Scrog Journal

7. #48 fenabar, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    And here it is. I'm hoping to get $30 each for the little containers. They are 1/2 cup/ 1 sick of butter. I got nearly 8 sticks from 12 that I started with. Each sick is infused with 1/2 oz of weed. Should be good. Smells great, too.
    uploadfromtaptalk1411274527808.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411274554183.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411274569846.jpg

8. 18 this time. Anything after 12 is possible, it's just a matter of sight and smell after that. When I use all hash instead of bud, it's closer to 12.

9. The banana OG sprung roots and is showing growth
    uploadfromtaptalk1411607843888.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411607872437.jpg

The Jack's Widow is just chillin
    uploadfromtaptalk1411607928363.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411607940165.jpg

10. Hey fen, how did the kosher kush do ya last round? Was she finicky or yield low?

11. Yielded over half a pound trimmed buds. The clone I had died and I haven't heard from cannaninja to get a replacement :(
    It didn't like the heat too much and is intended add am indoor plant. I wanted to put one in this grow. If I hear from him soon I still might.

12. Hey fen. Just melted my butter and removed the white foam milk fats from the top(skimmed while still cooking)
    Its been in the fridge a few hours and is one solid color, no seperation and a yellow/white color

13. I melt it over a low heat so I get no foam. But it sounds like it worked.

14. Did it again today.
    The Jack's widow finally sprung roots.

App is giving me a hard time uploading pics. I'll get them later

15. Yeah this app isn't great :(
    When I asked about the next update, the mods unfortunately told me end of 2015.....

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

16. I have what looks like N claw. The water level got low on me when it was hot out the other day. I'm thinking it was sucKing the water out and making the mix more concentrated. My stems are purpling up a bit, too.

The plants are both rooted and vegging nicely. So, I'm going to give them full strength, what the box says for week one, nutes. I'm figuring about 3 1/2 gallons of water in each bucket and I'm going to round that down to 10 gallons. This way I don't have to count, I just sick a zero on everything.

50 ml grow, Ca Mg, root, weed
    100 ml diamond black

17. Here's some pics. Sometime soon I'll be putting up my scrog and turning on the MH light

Attached Files:

18. I'm still not liking the way the plants are looking, so I'm switching to RO water. I'm doing full strength, week 2 nutes. I have ten gallons of RO water I picked up at one of the dispensary machines they have at the supermarket. 

Grow, root, and diamond are 100 ml. CaMg+ and bioweed are 50ml

I'll try and remember to take some pics when the lights are off. I'm getting good root growth, so overall I'd give them an 85% if I had to give them a grade, solid B :)