Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will My Car Smell Like Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dmart, Sep 4, 2014.

1. I just got a one hitter and ive smoked a total of 10-12 hits past week and when I'm done I leave the Windows slightly cracked open. Does my car already smell? It's a 2012 and I have to return it to the dealership after lease

2. I just smelled it man

smells pretty good to me.

3. lol I meant how quickly does it take for weed to stink up your car

4. Cloth or leather seats? Headliner material? These things can help us answer this for you.

But it's probably fine.

5. To be honest I've smoked in every car I owned religiously, let it air over a couple nights. Weed smoke doesn't stick as bad a cigarette smoke imo

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It's a base model of Subaru impress hatch back

7. #7 Ganja ☤, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    You're probably fine. If you are worried at all, go to autozone or Walmart and buy some ozium. $4 a can. Made to get cig smell out of cars. Works great for covering up weed smell.

8. You can always use one of those Febreeze vent clip things. Kills almost all of the smell in my car.

9. Is Would Give It Back Smelling Like Dank Shit,, Why Wouldn't You Want It To Smell Like Weed..

I Would Be Happy To Tell Them I Blowed Theyr Car OUT..

Spaceman Charlie..

10. BUT That's Just Me..

Spaceman Charlie..

11. This is what gives weed smokers a bad name...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Yea man roll up smoking a doobie and be like yo brah got a dank auto for you bitch ass oooh.

13. Haha man, don't worry! Marijuana smoke is not like tobacco, it will not build up in your car and the smoke dissipates after a short time so you can no longer smell it. Even if you smoke in the same area daily, it does not linger. If you're really worried, buy some Ozium. It is designed to clear the air of any form of smoke smell, and I've personally used it a lot. You spray it for literally a second (as the directions say) and the smell is completely extinguished, even tobacco smoke it does the trick for. It's quite impressive.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app