Collective Unconscious: Common Variables Composing Our Minds

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Thejourney318, Sep 4, 2014.

1. #21 Boats And Hoes, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014

Intuition has nothing to do with cognition? Really? A quick link is what you desire?

Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason.<sup>[1]</sup>The word intuition comes from Latin verb intueri which is usually translated as to look inside or to contemplate.<sup>[2]</sup> Intuition is thus often conceived as a kind of inner perception, sometimes regarded as real lucidity or understanding. Cases of intuition are of a great diversity; however, processes by which they happen typically remain mostly unknown to the thinker, as opposed to the view of rational thinking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuition_%28psychology%29

I never said they are the same... I merely said that cognition is a derivative of intuition, that is to say, that cognition is an intuitive phenomena.

The fact is is that one of them is true. Either of them is possible. The truth is that one of them are true.

Also your signature is incorrect. Truth is true no matter what.

How do you know? If reality is simply a big hallucination, you wouldn't, thus you comment is invalid; and incorrect.

5. #25 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014

Regardless if reality is a hallucination, the truth still remains. Is it or is it not? Either is possible. Tell the truth. It's all that can be known.

6. #26 Boats And Hoes, Sep 10, 2014

It's possible that it won't still remain. How do you know that it will? You might be in a big hallucination where you think that, within "human" perception, you are right, but you are really not because what if there were no "humans"? It's possible 99.9% but not 100%, man. You're wrong, man, you can't prove what you're saying because "you" don't exist to "say it". You wanted the facts, and I gave you the damn facts, man.

7. #27 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014

Regardless if humans exist or not, the truth is that either humans are real or not real. The truth is that either is possible.

The truth is also whether the hallucination is real or not.

That's wrong, you can't prove it. Prove that "truth" exists while "human" don't. You can't, because you're proposing a theory, not a fact. You're just saying stuff without facts.

What says humans have to prove the truth? What says I have to prove the truth? What says I do not have to prove the truth? The truth is still the truth.

10. #30 Boats And Hoes, Sep 10, 2014

Prove it, man. What if the truth you believe while in a hallucination is a lie; you can't prove that it's not. You're just saying stuff without facts. You can't prove, even in theory, that what you're saying is 100% fact; you're just saying it without 100% proof to prove the fact perpindicular to the fact.

11. #31 Boats And Hoes, Sep 10, 2014

What if "humans" don't exist? What if "truth" is just a "human" perception like mathematics... you already claimed that mathematics is just a false creation. The same can be said about truth. You can't prove 100% what you're saying, you're just saying it.

12. #32 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014
    It's possible there is no reason to have to prove truth. You can not prove or disprove that. It is still truth. Either truth has to be proved or does not have to be proved. 

Proving something is just a human way of saying something is 100%.

13. #33 Boats And Hoes, Sep 10, 2014

What if "humans" don't exist! You still haven't considered, after proclaiming it over and over, the possibility of "humans" not existing. You're not proving anything, man. You're just speaking in theory. You can't prove 100% you're right or that you're not deceived in your perception of what is or is not. But what if "you" don't exist in the first place. :eek:

You could be in the matrix, man.

14. #34 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014

Either I am in the matrix or I am not. One of those is true. Which ever one is true, the truth is still true.

What if "you" don't exist; and nothing is true? You can't disprove that. You can only 99% say and believe otherwise. If you don't exist you can't prove 100% that truth is not a possibility. It's all possible.

Which is kind of the conclusion I've already drawn.

17. #37 Boats And Hoes, Sep 10, 2014

"You've" drawn? "You" can't prove that you did. You can't 100% prove that you've drawn that conclusion; or that your truth isn't all lies. You can't prove the fact of the fact of that fact that is standing over and above the semblance of the central fact that you consider, and "believe" to be, a fact. You're theorizing not factualizing. 99.9% you're incorrect because you can't 100% think otherwise.

18. #39 ReturnFire333, Sep 10, 2014

Regardless if I can or can not the truth is still 100%, truth, real, fact, etc. I knew you were going to say that anyways because you're so bent on going back to the human perspective.

I can say I proved it just as much as I can say I can't.

19. #40 Boats And Hoes, Sep 10, 2014

You're wrong man. Get over it. It's over. Put a fork in em. You wanna witness supreme logic? Re-read post #38 for the facts.