Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ga 3 Grams Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MiramoDank, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Got 3 grams for 40$
    Don't know what it is

Piney with a hint of sweet smell

[​IMG]

2. \tWipeout Express Strain

By Eric Wieland | September 02, 2014 19:10:47 PM PDT

[​IMG]Buy Wipeout Express Seeds at Discount Prices
    • Classification: Ruderalis/Sativa/Indica
    • Parents: (Afghani x Unknown Ruderalis) x (Northern Lights x Unknown Ruderalis) x (White Widow x Unknown Ruderalis)
    • Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
    • Garden Skills: Beginner
    • Flowering Time: 8 weeks (Seed to Harvest)
    • Height: Short
    • THC Content: Up to 20%
    • CBD Content: 0.7%
    • Medical Uses: Pain relief, nausea
    • Breeder: Heavyweight Seeds
    Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: While this is certainly a ruderalis and is not what most would consider a top-shelf strain, it surely has the potency of a top-shelf indica. For around a half-hour it provides a sedating, pain-relieving high that can cause couch-lock in less-experienced users.
    These buds are most recognizable by the pungent aroma of hash and vomit, believe it or not. Wipeout Express may not have the best aroma, but the potency surely makes up for that. The flavor, on the other hand, is excellent, reminiscent of hash, earth, pine and funk. For those looking to cultivate Wipeout Express, it's best to do so in either a Sea of Green or Screen of Green, since it grows with a single large cola, but also branches out at a relatively short height. The yields from this strain are unbelievable for a ruderalis. Topping and FIMing are highly recommended.

3. Cool thats what it is?

4. No that's Skywalker og.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Nah it's some Thai stick

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. that's the fabled cut of the legendary Og Dookie Stain Strain

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

7. You guys don't know what you are talking about. That's Purple Donkey Dick!! Lucky bro, mad jelly 

8. Why are you guys messing with this kid I mean we can all clearly see it is ICYHOTT. Now be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Oh for cryin out loud. Everybody on GC is wrong except me. Only trust me. Nobody else. I am right they are wrong.

10. Lmao i was just posting the bud am smoking not particularly asking what the strain is...idgaf what's called its gettin me high

Doesn't make it any less funny that you thought for a second he eye balled what strain it was. Happy smoking mate.