Newly Born Sprouts

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Scottish Deano, Sep 4, 2014.

1. I started my journal man. Check it out: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1332631-1St-Grow-In-%22beast-Mode%22

2. #202 BDubBee, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    I seriously dont think 2 of them are going very well. they seem to have stopped growing and started dying. No life coming from them but im gonna let them keep growin till they either start growing again, or die :)  2 are absolutely fantastic though

4. Good to see that thede seedlings are hanging tuff. Gives me hope. It has made alot of progress since it got flipped upside down for 8 hours. Twitter pic above it has bad color but has quadruple in size.

Also I put 1/4 x nute. Iv read this could be bad. Noob here.

5. Yeah i accidentally dropped my baby, Was so worried but in the end it make it grow faster (for some WEIRD reason) What age are they? Mines are 10 days & i gave them not even quarter strengh nutes. They seemed to like it so i must have gave them just the right amount! I wouldnt keep giving them nutes tho man. Not untill they start showing that they NEED food :) 

6. http://t.co/q3yCIjx6ME

http://t.co/Hnzfxu4QZg

This bubblicious seedling at day 3 this morning with 6-8 hours where she got flipped upside down and pump turned off. 1/4x nutes seems to be ft growing fast color starting to look good very palw yellow after accident

7. Yeah this is my first indoor (novice in general). I just assumed nutes would help or even prevent shock at such an early crucial stage. She seemed to react very well. I thought she was a goner. Definitely will hold of on the nutes. Thx brotha

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey guys...I have a question..plants will be 30 days tomorrow. Is that little green ball thingy in the middle a male preflower? Should I just give it another day and see? All answers appreciated!!

Attached Files:

9. Definitely let it grow out so you know for sure, it wont hurt anything if you let it grow out

10. Theres definitely no way to tell yet ur looking for something more like this...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410922937.751368.jpg

11. Lol ok because I was gonna get rid of it tonight!

• Like Like x 1
  12. #212 oldskoolstoner, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    too early too tell, could be balls or could have pistols in few more days

EDIT: im now at day 13 still no food, but 2 low doses of cal mag

View attachment 145826

growing much faster than my last attempt :)

13. #213 LadyWidow, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    Thx guys for your input..I'm just going to wait, and ill get some pics up when something changes....

Ok so here's a shot of a different one....any thoughts??

Attached Files:

14. that's definitely female :D so treat her good ^^

• Like Like x 1
  15. Congratulations, its a girl!

• Like Like x 1
  16. 20140918_1403031.jpg  

At one point she was growing great, I fucked up and don't know what to do.

20140918_1402411.jpg     20140918_1402371.jpg

She's been having problems for a while. once again, I dunno where ive went wrong.

20140918_1402221.jpg

This is my Blue Hash seedling day 5. Doing great.

20140918_1401501.jpg        20140918_1401211.jpg

This is my best baby. growing great. The 2 dead looking plant, and this baby are roughly the same age. kept in the same environment, using the same water for all plants. Yet 2 are dying whilst 2 are thriving. WEIRD AS FUCK

Help a brotha out :/

17. I stand by the nutrient burn theory... Look at how the tips are burnt on the healthier ones

That's been like that for a little while & I've not noticed it getting any worse man.

19. Its only my first attempt so im not expecting anything spectacular. Think I should just pull the 2 that look dead out and dispose of em? or shall I let em keep trying?

Also, The biggest bitch, I dropped her so I put her in a smaller cup for the meantime.. I noticed that one of her roots is poking out the bottom of the pot. Is this time to transplant? the roots not even sticking out 1/2 " so should I leave it a little longer or just transplant her?

20. if you can carefully take it out to look at the roots then you can tell if it needs to be transplanted. Sometimes roots just grow out of the holes so you can just push it back in