First Time Grow Organic Yo What You Thing Of My Soil?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by gdread23, Sep 3, 2014.

1. So I took these pic wile standing on my head .. Let's see what happens
    Day 9 of 12/12

Attached Files:

2. This is my sleek stack skunk dez nuts?

Attached Files:

3. That sleek stack had nutz.. My question tonight is.......... Will a kelp/alfalfa/ bat guano tea slow down my flowering? I read some where that some thing in the alfalfa or the kelp could possibly slow down flowering.

4. have you looked into scrog and LST 6.5 ft isn't bad man, especially with led?

5. This one plant under a 600w light.  It's less than four feet tall. The canopy is 4x4ft. It has been alot of work to keep it this short. Not exactly my first rodeo with LST and SCROG. Both techniques were used.

DSC01345.JPG

DSC01348.JPG

6. nice plants, I had to ask, you just never know what someone's tried. 1 of my tents is 5' tall, I scrog 2-3 plants in it. It has its challenges but it keeps you busy, I like challenges.

7. #67 gdread23, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    Here is where she's at. Day 68 from 12/12 flip . image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Why!!!,!,! Are they upside down again!

8. image.jpg image.jpg
    So, I should have just LITFA! But nooooooo.. So my leaves were yellowing and I made an kelp and alfalfa tea. Should have left out the bat poo. I did one gallon tea , 2 tablespoons kelp one tablespoon bat poo one tablespoon alfalfa. Brewed 24 hours then used about a 1/4 of it. Leaves were just yellowing before the tea now I got some rust color to the leaves looks like to much P. I don't really know for sure hope I didn't kill it!

Any suggestions... Other than LITFA....

9. What's up, g'!

As far as the rust color goes, are you referring to the colored leaves in the first picture?

That's nothing to worry about.  At 71 days, you're most likely very close to harvest time.  Leaf discoloration (usually just yellowing indoors) at this point in the game is normal.  Colors tend to show up when "night time" temp's fall lower than they normally would (difference between high temp and low temp during a 24 hour period.  IME, it usually happens indoors when winter comes on and one is drawing fresh air from outdoors.  It's the same thing that happens to deciduous trees outdoors during the fall.

Just water until harvest time.  It doesn't need anymore of anything.  LITFA.

That's a hell'a-nice training job you did, BTW!  :metal:  

How come your pic's are still upside-down?!?  How are you uploading your photo's to GC?  :confused_2:

10. Howdy waktoo! Thanks for the reply ! Yes I was referring to the first picture with the rusty leafs .
    Thanks for the peace of mind!
    I am using the advanced uploader on the GC website from my ipad. I have even inverted the photos fist to see if that did anything! Nothing still!

That LST has always interested me! I am pleased on how the plant is nice and low but I am concerned with the size of buds . I believe I stressed it a little much and stunted the growth ..

As far as pic's are concerned, are you downloading them into a personal gallery, or is the "advanced uploader" the same thing?  Sorry, I don't remember...  :smoke:

Don't sweat the size of the buds.  That's the beauty of LST.  Even light across the entire canopy means that you might get smaller buds, but they ALL are of very similar size.  No super huge colas, but no larfy shit growing down below.  I never done a side by side with the same strain, but the larger yields per plant on average (always different cultivars) started coming only after I started LST'ing my plants.  You should experience increased yields over having grown it regular style.   

You ever grow this plant regular style?

12. That's probably why I'm just posting them to my comments. Not downloading them to my account. I shall try!

No I can't say I have . First time for this plant. I would love to grow one ouside!

Eventually, experience will get you to the LITFA mind set.

Sooner or later .... It only took me 3 times till I quit sticking my tongue into light sockets. :eek:  Guess I'm a fast learner though. :confused_2:

Wet

14. Right side up? image.jpg

Can only tell when you take profile pics...

16. I got some of these.. gunna try them out,I'm a little worried that it my dry to fast. Humidity is around 25 to 30% image.jpg

17. image.jpg

I still have not figure out why this shit is always upsidedown! Any ways if you can see I believe I'm pretty close to the end