Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Creatine Should I Take?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by martianbrain, Sep 3, 2014.

1. #1 martianbrain, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    I have my last drug test tomorrow. I really need to pass this one with flying colors, seeing as how my po didn't mention that almost all of my tests have shown up as diluted until last week. i bought some creatine chews from GNC and i've taken about six in the last hour. Each one has 1000 mg of creatine monohydrate/creatine HCL. How many should I take tonight and tomorrow before the test? I have about 24 hours until the test. I already have the dilution part down to a science basically. 

2. Wow pardon my ignorance do you mind passing on the details of this detox method
    My gf is drug testing and I'm the one who got her into smoking 😯

3. there's a lot of posts on here about how to use dilution. basically,you stop smoking a few days before the test and then you drink a shit ton of water or gatorade (anywhere from 1/2 to 3 gallons depending upon the amount you smoke and your metabolism) a few hours before you go in. You have to piss at least three times before the test and then you drink an energy drink or take b complex vitamins to color the pee. you should also take creatine starting a few days before the test. it's not surefire especially if you're a heavy smoker but it's worked for me every time i've done it properly.

4. Actually it didn't work for you at all, a diluted piss test is a fail for a PO  they aren't stupid. they will also know that you jacked up your system with vitamin B12 and creatinine.  If you can't quit smoking long enough to keep your stupid ass out of jail you deserve to be there.

5. My po didn't care as long as it wasn't positive. He literally didn't mention it until he said not to dilute the last two because his boss cared not him. Smoking weed shouldn't be a crime at all and some law enforcement officials see that. They test for creatinin levels in the urine to check for dilution since it's a free radical. there's no way to "jack it up" as it varies wildly from person to person, depending on red meat intake and exercise level.