Official Grow Journal - Cfl * Newbie

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by YouBeLION, Sep 3, 2014.

1. I'm already freaking out about pistils I'm sure buds will give me a stroke lmfao

----- seek bliss .

2. We are a little over 2 wks into flower now. Am I having Hermie issues or is she just thick in the middle? I tend to worry a lot about her lol so just asking.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412093330.345975.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412093345.198961.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412093357.217744.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412093368.418303.jpg

----- seek bliss .

3. You would see clumps of balls!! Google male cannibis images

Anything TheHerbalDoctor says or does is PURELY fictional as TheHerbalDoctor does not exist :) Toke on my friends

4. More bud development updates I've just recently added more wattage as I was able to afford it so here we are :)

View attachment 1582109

The leaves are getting frosty so I'm happy ! :)

View attachment 1582110

----- seek bliss .
    Shit wrong forum my bad! Lmfao

----- seek bliss .

----- seek bliss .
    Wtf lol here are the pics

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412635513.917476.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412635525.316905.jpg

----- seek bliss .

5. Boyfriend sent me a picture of her last night I was real sick so he cared for her.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412855078.533233.jpg

😍😍😩👏

----- seek bliss .

6. How's the flowers coming?

Anything TheHerbalDoctor says or does is PURELY fictional as TheHerbalDoctor does not exist :) Toke on my friends

7. Hey! Here's pics of my baby but something has gone terribly wrong! Her leaves are beginning to yellow
    And I'm freaking out.

I haven't given her nutes since August since the nutes say they last like 8 weeks. Am I starving her? Or is there another issue?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414255247.384517.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414255264.183908.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414255283.151798.jpg

----- seek bliss .

8. Bump

----- seek bliss .

9. is your plant doing any better with the yellowing? Im curious because those last pictures you posted of your plant were beautiful other than the yellow leaves. 

10. Are you still using the slow release osmocote or something like that? If that is all you have don't add to the soil put like half a teaspoon in your water can when u let your water sit and when u water make sure they stay in the can. Easiest way to regulate with that stuff. Exspecially with getting close to the end so u can pull notes and not have a harsh smoke. Bottom leaves are going to start yellowing though. Just keep an eye on the new growth.

11. Thanks to you both for saving me I was a bit worried and yeah I'm still using the osmocote and thanks im legit soaking it in the bottle now my next watering will be with this because I got hella confused.

And yep these are the only yellowing leaves so far

----- seek bliss .

12. Just keep it up. I love a good looking grow journal!

13. #53 clarebearr, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    Followed! Great grow journal, congrats on so much success :)

14. Thanks to my new followers it's certainly been a bumpy first ride! My second go will be soooo much better! What a learning experience!

----- seek bliss .

15. Where you bale to get some smokable bud?!? Hope all is well!! Pics if you still have her growing?

16. Hey buddy! GONNA post update pics tonight when I'm off work I've begun flushing she gets the big chop next week.

Here's a blurry one from my bf flushing her, I am gonna start topping my next grow for more colas.

GONNA post better pics a bit later --

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415920330.113948.jpg

----- seek bliss .
    I sampled the goods it's definitely smokable and potent!

----- seek bliss .

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415921216.985428.jpg

----- seek bliss .