Which Strain Is This Plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by georginator3, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

time ago a friend of mine bought some weed. In there were a few seeds which he sowed. Now he wants to know which strain it is. The plant is about 2,50m high, definite indica and flowers about 2 or 3 weeks. He can´t ask his dealer and we don´t know who we should ask so i´m asking you guys! 
    Thanks for help

Attached Files:

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Its a sativa dominate hybrid.

the wispy airy way the buds form does not say Indica to me.  2 and a half meters, LOL thats a sativa.

Seed are probably from Mexican brickweed. Still worth growing for sure.

3. Thanks man! :)

4. Good luck, you have 6-8 more weeks to go, be good to her.

5. i´ll do the best i can, i just hope that the weather will get better haha
    thank you ;)

6. One more question. The guy from who my friend has bought this weed has said that this was purple weed. Is it possible that this is purple haze?

Sent from my U9200 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. could be but you can't identify specific strains

8. Okay, thank you :)

9. Hi guys, there's a update of my plant :)

Attached Files:

10. So "he" has been you the whole time?

11. Not the whole time but started being a project of myself as well

12. Hey guys

in the next 2 weeks it is going to be a little bit cold in my area. the minimum is about 8c. What consequences does this have on the plant? I mean the buds are growing well but will they suddenly stop getting bigger? Is the plant going to take any harm? apart from this the weather is well. sunshine and max. 22c. The only thing i´m worrying about is the temperature during night.

thanks for any help!

13. Hi can someone help me with this I have a plant and it's over 3 months now and it's flowering and still I have no smell from it is this ok,it's my first time at this the plant is about 4 foot high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Hey guys

in the next 2 weeks it is going to be a little bit cold in my area. the minimum is about 8c. What consequences does this have on the plant? I mean the buds are growing well but will they suddenly stop getting bigger? Is the plant going to take any harm? apart from this the weather is well. sunshine and max. 22c. The only thing i´m worrying about is the temperature during night.

thanks for any help!