Smoking And Disc Golf

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by spliffhitter77, Sep 3, 2014.

1. I don't know how many dudes disc golf. But here in Oregon...blazing and disc golf are a right of passage. I have been playing and smoking since I was about 14. So I quit smoking and quit disc golf for like 10 years. I played now and then, but I lost my solid drive. Well I recently started smoking weed again and I find myself enjoying my old hobbies again, and excelling. Anyways a buddy of mine invited me to go practice our drives as he has a shitload of discs and we live very close to the park. I took just a couple puffs and gave her a go. We were hitting 200-300 ft consistently which is average to a bit above average. I forgot that smoking helps my mind relax. I don't "overthink " and get frustrated... If I am making mistakes. I just correct my mistakes and move on. Sounds easy right? When I'm sober my mind is racing to fast and become impatient. Weed is a miracle in many ways. I started playing basketball again as well. Same thing. I was lighting up threes. I'm just talking about fairly stoned. Not pie eyed...forgot your friends name stoned lol. Anyone think weed enhances your skillz? I kill penball when I can find one too. But I must be a bit Stoney to get in my zone.... That "zone" can be found amongst any activity. Does weed help you get in your zone?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze: