Playing Video Games Stoned

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by HiRoller26, Sep 3, 2014.

1. #81 FunkDocta, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Damn, i just like to play Naruto Ultimate Storm 3 or Revolution and Dead Space 3.Naruto is the most epic to play when you are smoking or are high as fuck especially with homies.  :smoke: 
    And i recommend DS3 if you are alone and want to have your mind fuckin' blown away. hahah  :D 

EDIT:
    Forgot to mention NBA2K15 and PES 2015 :)

2. I've been blazing through a master league on pes 2015 and I'm loving every second. This comes from someone who's been playing FIFA since 08. Also loving my knicks association on 2k15, basically two awesome sports games to play high. Very engaging.

3. I like playing anything that you don't have to play seriously when I'm baked.
    GTA 5 is a fun one.

4. I am usually a console guy, but I just bought this pc game called stormrise. It's like the old command and conquer games, sort of an overhead strategy thing, but a new spinoff. Good graphics. Anyways I was actually buying a different game and got this one as an after thought and its fucking badass! In fact as we speak I am putting down the keyboard to take a bong rip, and blow up some futuristic tanks. Crank up the System of a Down in my headphones!   

5. Who else just sucks hard at video games when your not baked?  whenever i try to play sober i tend to fail so hard so early in the game. I think ive become used to the boost in thought speed i get from the the wonderful herb lol.

6. Dude, you are most definitely not the only one. I fancy myself a fairly skilled gamer of sorts, but my ability to play difficult games is WAY better when I have smoked the herbal-upgrade.

7. #87 The Discovery, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014

I'm no better at games when i'm baked but it keeps me calm when I play a game that normally pisses me off. Or if I get stuck on something, I smoke a bowl and it makes it hella easy because then I'm not stressing about it.

8. I started playing pokemon pearl on my ds the other night when I got stoned, never gets old

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum