Playing Video Games Stoned

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by HiRoller26, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Lately I have been playing a lot of FIFA 14 ultimate team while baked it's really fun. What do you guys play when you're ripped?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Man for me it's either tiger woods or forza motorsports lol I won't touch these unless I'm baked

3. Clash of clans LMFAO

4. Lmao I was on a fun run craze for a minute

5. I love smoking while playing GTA5 it's perfect because it always take a long time to load so you have ample time for a few bong rips. Stay faded

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

I second GTA5... specifically the online. Right now I'm 500k from buying a buzzard. Just got home from school, bout to load up a bowl in the vape and join the cityy son

xbox 360 tag: HIGANATION
    ps3 tag: MdubsHIGANATION

7. Sports games or RPGs/MMOs 100% if I'm really stoned. Sports games it's like they slow down and I absolutely wreck people. RPGs/MMOs for obvious reasons.

Shooters are too much thinking and quick reflexes for me unless I just have a light buzz. I LOVE Quake, but am way better sober. If I have just the right amount of buzz I improve slightly because I don't overthink and let myself flow better.

8. Yea online All the way I don't really get much time to play though :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

LOL dude I hear you. I'm balls deep in 15 units at school and work 30 hours a week. Also planning a wedding that's in October. The few times I do get to play I make sure it's a worthwhile experience :p

10. #10 invinciblejets, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    I play gta online, skyrim and gran turismo 6
    PS3
    I don't play when im not high, not because it's not fun.
    I'm just always high..lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

11. YOU HAVE TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS: Guitar Hero, zombies, any sport game against your buddy, GTA V, wii sports resort, Old Nintendo games

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. New Gauntlet came out today on steam, definitely getting ripped before I check it out.

13. GTA V is a classic to play high
    Prince of Persia (the latest one) was really cool, but we were buzzed, not too high, otherwise it's too hard ! 
    Goat Simulator, need I say more? God damn awesome ! :D

Dead Rising 3 which is available in a few days where I live will be pretty cool baked I reckon ! 

14. #14 massitha, Sep 3, 2014
    league of legends, morrowind, and an mmo called forsaken world are my go tos. i need a new mmo tho cause its dying //:

15. I'm hoing to buy Fallout 3 again...all dlc included.I hope is cheap,haven't played that game in over 4 years I think.Miss that game :(

16. The only games I can play high are low focus ones.

But then I just get bored after 20 minutes (like I would sober lol).

17. I have an emulator on my PC for SEGA Genesis that has 843 games on it. I usually play stuff like Sonic, Splatterhouse and James Pond; Robocod. I also play a lot of Diablo 3 on PC and Banished.

18. Saints Row 4 and Dishonored add me on xbox 360, gamertag: RetiredTexas8

19. #19 Omega369, Sep 3, 2014
    Get the game of the year edition from EB games/Gamestop

I think it comes with the game + DLC content for like 12.99, might be cheaper now.

Titanfall!!!!!

Omega369

20. GTA V or Madden.

Was playing GTA V (Story mode 100% complete just dicking around) the other day and got lost 3 times flying from Trevor's airfield to the Military base hahaha