Will The Light Cycle Surfice?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hammerfell, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Hey everybody, so I want to let my (to be) beautiful plants grow in the sun as I have ruled out indoor for the time being.

Only problem being is my circumstances will only allow me to give it a 7/17 light cycle (7 hours of light).

I understand this will affect a lot but I was just wondering the scale of it, what can I expect?

2. How many plants?
    What strain?
    How long will u veg?

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

3. You can expect flowering straight from seed. It may not turn out too bad being outdoors, but I wouldn't expect more than an 14-28 grams per plant.

4. Is that 7 hrs of total light or just direct light? 7 hrs of direct light is more than enough. 7 hrs of total light is going to seriously affect your yields but its enough. May I ask why you're limited to only 7hrs of light if the latter is the case?

I'd say it would be getting around 5 hours of direct light from the sun and 3 hours of total light.

While I am 18 and about to start full time work I'm still living with my parents as I am saving to go to Amsterdam next year and when I return, look for my own place.

I use cannabis both medicinally and recreational. So I wanted to give a go and growing my own.

Unfortunately my mother does not approve. 

By the way I'm thinking of when putting it indoors at night using a LED light and timer to give it some extra light.

The only thing about this is that this light will be a lot weaker than our beautiful Aussie sun.
    Could it work? How would it affect it?

I'd love to get that much, but I feel that might be a little optimistic. :p

1. (For the moment hehe, part of me just wants to use this as a cloning mother.)
    Northern lights Auto.
    Not sure.

I also forgot to meantion this is an AutoFlowering plant, silly me.

6. If she's getting 5 hours of direct sunlight a day then you're fine. If you want to bring her inside at night for a couple more hours of light then go for it. Just keep it consistent to minimize stress.

On that note, being in Australia your days should only be getting longer at this point, yes? Or am I way off there?