Almost Died Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rawpapers&Shishkaberry, Sep 3, 2014.

1. After work i was taking a friend home. So all is well, and Right down the street from his house a car switched 3 lanes and cut me off and i slammed sideways into a pole. I keep seeing this over and over in my head. My friend was on the side that the pole was on. Honestly if i was in a smaller car he probably would of died. But then again we could have flipped over in my vehicle. I am just glad to be alive.

2. Glad you're alive, smoke a bowl. 

3. I am about to right now. Thanks man

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sending good vibes, OP.

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

5. I've come close to death a time or two. Welcome to life, relax you're alive, that's all there is to ask for.

6. Very glad to have you still with us. :eek:

7. Smokin the next bowl in your honor brother and the one after for your friend. So glad youre still here!

Youre gonna be different for a while. Remember when time slowed down? I do, every time.

Surreal.

Breathe a sigh of relief and hug the people you love.

8. it all happened so fast but time slowed down as we hit the pole

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. So glad you and your friend are okay OP! I've been in a couple pretty bad accidents and they really make you reflect on your life. Try to find the good out of this and take the time to enjoy life. :)

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

10. There's an absurd amount of chances in your life that you narrowly miss being killed or seriously maimed. Count your blessings and hope the next time it happens you can avoid it

11. ppl cant drive for shit these days. be careful

12. hey, i was with some friends and we DID flip the car lol we all made it i bet you wouldve too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Every day is a gift now. Don't forget that.

14. this bowls for you, glad you are still here :bongin:

15. Lucky op
    Say your prayers

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo