Worth The Price?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by shattermatter00, Sep 3, 2014.

1. My new tube. 19 inches, It's called an illussions. Really thick I think it's 7mm. Came with a diffused ash catcher (same brand), diffused downstem, shower head perc, splash guard, and ice catch that I'll never use.. Payed 220. Was it a good deal? And also I'm thinking about getting a new ash catcher. One with the bowl not built into it, this ones impossible to clear:/ so what do you think.. And should I get a new ash catcher?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409709784.123271.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409709760.487088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sweet piece and price seems ok.  I would certainly buy a new a/c but that's just me.  I got this a/c from a lhs for $20.  Waterless a/c by Nice Glass.
    View attachment 142368
    View attachment 142369
    Didn't even know they made these until 2 months ago.

3. Waterless ash catcher? That's pretty cool. Never knew about them either..I'll be checking my lhs this weekend. Stay tuned;)!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I don't even know how to judge prodo anymore tbh, brand names hardly make the difference nowadays. When I shopped around for bongs before moving to rigs I would always look for quality china. In my opinion, if it isn't a piece of art why not save some $ and get the same thing for way less. Chinas putting out some nice prodo tubes if you look in the right places