My First Nail

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by basedstoner, Sep 3, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409702069.749059.jpg

Went to my local headshop and found this. I've never seen one like this and thought it looked unique. It cost me $40 and it gets the job done!

TYBG

2. Looks like the silika Honey bucket, is there a crown looking logo on the other side? If not it's probably a fake

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. This. Their pretty cool and rip nice

4. Did you get a carb cap

5. These don't come with caps but you can cap it by placing anything over the bucket such as a marble or something flat.

6. I used a dome or an errl dish to carb with before I got my cap

7. Neither of those tips would work with that nail. Notice how the middle tube for the vapor/smoke to go through is the highest point on the nail head

8. I did notice this too, which is why I'm pretty sure it's a fake silika nail. All the pictures I've seen of the silika nail are flush.

9. thats why I suggested he use a dome to carb it ;)

10. The silika one is like a Ti bucket, the tube enters the side so there is no need for the moat-style head like an HE domeless. This looks like a weird knockoff that has a moat even though its a bucket style head.

Can you take a pic of the top of the nail op? Kinda curious how that nail works?

11. I don't have the nail with me but it works like any other dome less nail. It gets my bong milky af with out the carb cap thing.

TYBG

12. #12 JaysForDays, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014

I feel as though most domeless tend to burn the oil instead of melt it without a carb cap

Also, you can make your oil taste significantly better if that matters to you at all.

13. Yeah of course it works ;) lol, but we want to know how!

Most nails of that style don't have the middle rod like yours does because all vapor is pulled through the side instead of the middle.

a pic from the top and the other side would be nice.

14. Its basically just a pointless sidecar. The rod is a 90* bend. The Silikas on the otherhand are sick.

15. Actually silika offers both styles.

16. When I get it back I'll take a pic and post it for sure!

TYBG

17. Thanks for the tip. Will be looking for a carb cap in the future.

TYBG

18. #18 YoShytsWeak, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Almost everyone here will agree that carb capping on a Domeless is essential. If you are getting a fat milk with out your carb cap then i have to guess that you are incinerating your terps.

You don't have to shit out hella money on a cap either you can improvise like stated above.

Enail is the way to go if you can afford one. There pretty cheap now