I Do Not Want To Waste My Life Anymore

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jonkoman, Sep 2, 2014.

1. A vaip does give a cleaner buzz. But you will become used to it and it will be close to a well made bong with tons iron filtration. But if you feel that way you should quit and not buy anymore. Through off your stuff out smash it what ever. I know the feeling I'm super hyper active and smoke slows me down enough to be normal. I hope you are able to over come this bump in your life. And it sounds like you should quit. Cannabis isn't that bad but so is McDonald in moderation.

But for real don't buy one just trash your stuff and change your friends or have none at all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 ren.dnb, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014

Thats cool... whats throwing most of us a curveball is you went out of your way to say that you didn't care for being high, and that you've come to despise it. But I now know you meant a combustion high and not a vape high. Give it a shot then, but remember to vape at lower temps. If you start to hit 400 degrees F when you're vaping, you'll start to release toxins, and get that lazy combustion high again.

So.... with that in mind, you should find a good battery or electric vape so you can control your temps. Please read the sticky at the top of the forums which gives you a rundown on vaporizing in general. Then, some of us on here can probably recommend some good vapes for you to try that won't hurt your wallet.

Huh?  :confused_2:

4. As someone else said, you can vape at a very low temp to just get that very slight buzz.
    I really think your problem was that you were smoking too much.  Some of us just don't have a whole lot of motivation to begin with but smoking a lot can make it harder.
    I would really suggest scheduling a time you can smoke and wait until that time.  You will feel much more clearheaded.  Also, make sure you're working out regularly!  Otherwise, you'll feel sluggish and not feel good.  After a nice exercise you'll feel good and energized.  You'll feel alive!

When you do vape... just vape one bowl and be done.  Immediately find something else to do.  Don't find yourself staring into space as you're smoking for an hour.  Get it done with and enjoy the high by doing something enjoyable and not just staring at the wall or something.

Whatever it is it doesn't matter.  Wait until night and then get a light high, don't overdo it.  Then enjoy.  You will feel the high last for a while and you'll feel great.  Then when you want another bowl wait a couple hours and have another.
    See, people are confused and think "YOU CAN'T OVERDOSE ON WEED!"  They are wrong.  You cannot die of an overdose from weed but you can certainly overdose to the point that the drug is having too much of an affect or a negative effect.
    Really you need to use it sparingly and get the right dose.  No need to be puffing away all day.

And definitely get a vape. Good luck

5. #25 jonkoman, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014

thank you for your positive post my friend, i appreciate it. You're right; you can overdose on weed in that way. The thing is, I can't smoke weed like some people, just smoking a little and leave it alone. If I don't continue smoking once i've started, i'll fall asleep, which i don't want.

It's just that  theres such a difference between the methods you can smoke. Ofcourse theres a difference between sativas and indicas. hasj or weed,if you smoke it with paper, and what kind of tobacco, or in a bong. Everything gives a different effect. For instance When I used to smoke from a waterbong, i would get a more active high than a joint. 

That's why i asked about the high of a vaporizer. If it would be more of an active high than a sluggish high would make the ultimate  difference for me whether the pertinence of the positive effects of vaporizing outweigh the effects of the high. 

6. I still think the army is your best bet, im pretty sure the title you chose for this thread is one of there recruitment slogans so im convinced its destiny.

On the real though, I go running after toking sometimes so I think your logic is way off. If your really worried your not being productive I think the best word of advice I could give is routine. I notice skipping "one" day of working out easily turns into a week but if I don't skip that day its just second nature to do it because its my routine.

7. haha, when I was younger I Always wanted to join the army...

Anyway, I have alot of things I want to do. I've been playing music for 12 years, weightlifting for 7 years. Those are my main activities and i'm engaged in them pretty much everyday whether I smoke weed or not. But I want to do allot more... I love reading books  and boxing for example and other kinds of arts than music and these are the things that don't get done when blazing... but I could see myself doing them if I were in a 'light high' and not a sluggish stoned feeling.

Apologies for confusing you all with my topic

8. #28 SupaAPE, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014

The vaporizer will be a more clear headed high.

Why?

It's different from smoking a joint through combustion. The high is not as lazy/retarded. It's different. Sometimes you don't even remember you're high, but you're fucking high. I love vapes.

Don't know about vaping cleaning your system (i know MJ is a healthy boost to a human). But i know for a frikkin fact that my lungs, body /enitre health have improved from the cessation of smoking cigarettes & joints.

I'm putting on soo much weight bodybuilding is crazy....fuck steroids....just quit smoking, eat right, and Vape that Marijuana brah

9. You still get stoned with vaporizers, it's just the delivery that's different. If you felt unmotivated when smoking you'll still feel unmotivated by vaping, especially now that you've worked it into your head that it's ALL because of the plant. Self-fulfilling prophecies.

10. Vaporizing is the way to go. I literally feel healthy after i vape man. I feel so clean and my lungs feel so open after. I highly recommend it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. smoking it has the anti cancer properties also thats why there has been no link found between smoking weed and lung cancer

12. lol

If you're trying to say that vaping is not healthier than smoking, than you are out of your freaking mind.