Skillets?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by steadyglobbin, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Whats up everyone, been really into concentrates the past few years and have hit many a nail but never one of those skillets that you heat up then move underneath the hole, they just seem flimsy and ineffective. So i was wondering if theres a big thing missing about these or if their just old tech, it just seems like a domeless such as an infinity nail or the traditional dome and nail would be more effective. Curious to see what everyone has to say thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409658861.717070.jpg something like this

3. IMO they are junk. I'd go quarts nail or titanium(highly educated). I have both and love them, I've had my glass nail for over 5 years now. Do wish I had a domeless though or a e nail! Giggity haha

Get high, Be high, Live high

4. I have a highly educated domeless and a titan owl domeless and a grav labs ti dome nail but i was just wondering why skillets are even still relevant

5. Only good skillet is a HMK. Even then, you're kinda forced to burn your oil :confused_2:

6. someone correct me if im wrong, but if i remmeber right, these became extremely popular when bubble/water hash was becoming a huge rage, and bho had just started taking off (at least here in my location). its a bit of old technology, as i remember that oil would dribble left and right, and sometimes not even go into the bell, blowing elsewhere. then again, nails and domes hadnt been seen yet so it was all we had haha.

7. They really just seem flimsy IMO but ive never used one in person

8. HMK's are solid. They have their place but I prefer to e-nail obviously :p

9. Lol if only i could afford an enail

10. They are pretty cheap now

11. do you know of any brands to get or avoid

12. No, I actually don't have one yet cause I spent my money on a laptop, but you can get the gimido one for like 250, he has a thread on here.

Also people have tried them and have no problems with them here as well

13. Skillets.

Attached Files:

14. thanks man, enails look super convenient

15. #15 YoShytsWeak, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    I'm going to get one like jimmy when I finally do get one. Like the compact design

16. #16 steadyglobbin, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    his sounds sick from how ive heard it described