My Firstgrow. Dresser Cfl/hps

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Hyouma, Sep 2, 2014.

1. I try to go to sleep right after my lights go on so I can see the new growth quicker xD I just want it to show sex already :p

2. #42 Hyouma, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    I decided to go about lst'in her differently. let me know what you guy think. Also, the seedling seems to be doing alright, the rest of the seeds that germinated ended up drying out completely and were thrown out

Attached Files:

3. #43 Hyouma, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    How's she looking?

It's the end of day 20 btw

Attached Files:

4. Looking really good so far I would say

Sent from my Spaceship using the GrassCity App.

5. Do you know when I can expect to see sex?

6. I'd say probably another couple week perhaps, I have no idea though. I think a lot of it has to do with genetics

7. currently looking at nutes to help growth and hoping it'll be an 8-10 week grow. I have no idea what the gentics are :p

8. #48 DazedAndStoned, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    It looks a little indica to my very unprofessional eye. Most strains now are hybrids. Not sure about nutes, you growing in soil?

9. yeah, just some cheap sta-green for vegetables and flowers, desn't seem too bad. was thinking some superthrive or maybe botanicare trio bloom, grow, and cal-mag

10. if you are vegging it will not show its sex until 5-6 Weeks sometimes 7. If she is flowering anywhere from 1-3 weeks

11. I'm impressed and excited with the growth that's happened in the last 2 days, she pulled all the paperclips up and I'm seein a lot of new leaves starting

Attached Files:

12. I am sorry if I already asked or if you have already posted. What is your soil?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. It's "Sta-Green Vegetable & Flower" Nothing special, but it definitely seems like it's workin well.

14. Lookin good buddy. She (hopefully) definitely looks like an indica to me, you never said which strain so I'm assuming bag seed?

15. Any updated photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. yes, it's bagseed.I didn't want to buy any seeds becuse I honestly thought I would've killed it by now

Here are some pics

One leaf has some yellowing tips and I've not seen any considerable growth lately. It's the beginning of day 27 now

Attached Files:

17. Its looking good man, whats your water schedule like?

18. I do the finger test and pour 16 oz around the edge of he pot when it's dry. watering every 2-3 days now

19. been working a lot lately, so sorry if I update less. About to start a new box that'll be better and more organized

20. I'll update tonight when lights come on, it's day 30