Gc Ranking System

Discussion in 'General' started by kRaCx, Sep 2, 2014.

1. I've been looking for an explanation but I can't seem to find one, I've been on GC for years (mainly on my old account) and haven't increased in 'rank'. I notice some people are Gold or Silver or Upgraded members, and I assume you have to pay for those, but I'm sure there are other ranks that I could achieve. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.-kRaC

2. GC doesn't really have "ranks". We do have moderators and administrators who oversee forum conduct and function. There are also affiliates (shops) and GC post members (like a news team for marijuana) . Another title is "Old School" members but you gotta be here for over 7 or 8 years idk. Then there are the paid memberships you mentioned. Supports the forum and gives you extra goodies and no ads.

Other than that, no real rankings. 

3. gold is almost the highest you can go. they're above the mods and super mods, right under superjoint

4. #4 aToker, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Used to be a rep bar but that's gone. 
    Also you're title will naturally change form newbie to, etc then senior member.. Old shcool is achiever after man years as said above.

5. Well kid here's how the ranking goes first Theres me then the mods then all of yall

Rainbow family :)