Just Got Caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tiedyeprincess, Sep 2, 2014.

1. #42 StankDankMT, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    Well first of all why the fuck you smoke a gb in your car anyways? Should just keep a pipe in a sealed bag, did you have your newly bought weed in a jar? No? Cause your young and dumb, thats why your mom could smell it, you have a dirty gb, a q of bud, and probably been smokin. Your mom sounds fucked up, move out when you can and make a living for yourself, then when you got your own place you can grow your own stash to as not to buy it anymore =). Also if she took the money out of "your" account its not "your" account. Be really smart to get a bank account without your parents name on it dude....... Also did you buy the car? Is the title in your name? You pay for the insurance? If not its NOT your car. When I was your age I kept my bud in a jar, my pipe in a bag, smoked with windows down, had a bank account in my own name, and I saved up for 2 years to buy $5000 car with cash and get the TITLE in MY name.

2. You only had $150 in your bank account? Girl, you gotta get your bread up. Get a job with more hours, save up, and move out asap. The sooner that you are responsible enough to do that, you can toke at your own time, anytime.