Just Got Caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tiedyeprincess, Sep 2, 2014.

1. It's common courtesy for people to post pics of their moms on this forum

Omega369

2. #22 AugustWest, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014

let her kill herself..

then you can smoke weed at your leisure.

problem solved.

3. Dude honestly I understand your situation just knock out the bitch get a restraining order on her or call officer oink to help

4. Wah wah wah...  Her house her rules!

5. Your moms probably upset because you're a child!

Every young kid wants to be a pothead now.  "It's just what I like to do"  Yes you love to abuse a drug...good for you.  You're a kid and need to grow up and let your mind develop.
    Stop abusing pot.  If I catch my kids smoking weed they'll get their asses beat.  Nevermind this give $20 to my 16yo son or daughter so they can go smoke up with their friends...FOH

6. walk to school? mine was only a couple miles away...sounds like you have to make it work until college (fingers crossed you get a full ride scholarship)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. that sucks OP, how is highschool?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. op it sounds like there is only one option... kill your mom

Skate.

9. #29 TheShadow420, Sep 2, 2014
    Ah, America, your weird education system again confused me because I was again wondering why is everyone picking on senior high school year and assuming the person to be underage, then I remembered people usually start it at 17.

Note for self - if I ever start a topic with "I'm a high school student in senior year", don't forget to mention that I live in Europe and note down that my senior year starts when I'm 18, and I turn 19 before it even ends.

Note for OP - quick, pretend you're an European!

here's my moms..

she's an OG

[​IMG]

11. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Kief you seem to have fucked eeerrybody

13. [quote name="Wiseguys" post="20548254" timestamp="1409670914"]Your moms probably upset because you're a child!

Every young kid wants to be a pothead now. "It's just what I like to do" Yes you love to abuse a drug...good for you. You're a kid and need to grow up and let your mind develop.
    Stop abusing pot. If I catch my kids smoking weed they'll get their asses beat. Nevermind this give $20 to my 16yo son or daughter so they can go smoke up with their friends...FOH[/ Iquote] I have a job and my license I have been basically raising myself for the past two years. My mom is physically and emotionally abusive, I am far for a child I have seen and been through more traumatic experiences at the age of 14 than a grown man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #34 Cawdswallup, Sep 2, 2014
    I missed this forum.
    It's good to be back.

15. try to get rides from friends or take the bus..whatever it takes

16. Your catching on mate

17. you need to make thc tincture and slip it in her drinks.......she will never taste it and it will calm her ass down! after about 5 drops or so of some kick ass tincture, she calm down! as far as smoking weed goes, invest in a good oil dabbing pen. buy hash oil, smoke that get high and she wont even know. dabbing doesnt smell like bud..... http://www.med-west.com/go-pen-compact-personal-vaporizer.html they are 80 bucks..... :ey:

18. Yeah that's also when you get kicked completely out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

His catching on mate? Which catching on mate!!?!?!? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

whats the point of staying in a caustic relationship? why stay in a place where you are treated like shit?