Bong Sizing Help Please

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by omggitsbryar, Sep 2, 2014.

1. IMG_0784.jpg IMG_0783.jpg
    I just bought a new water bong yesterday. It came with a glass nail & dome for oils. I'd like to buy a titanium nail ( not sure about the glass one ) and a bowl head, maybe ash catcher. So I can switch and use this sweetie for dry herb & concentrates. Its glass on glass and any help would be appreciated !  :p

2. I am not sure about every concentrate pipe but the ones at my local head shop are different sizes than the standard 14 and 18 joint measurements you see on a normal glass pipe. If that is the case with your concentrate pipe then I don't think you'll find a bowl for your dry product that fits.

3. If it's a 10mm it's gonna be harder to find a herb bowl. 14mm and 18mm are more common. Either way, you want a female slide piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It looks like 18mm

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. ooo nice nails...ahem anyway,in comparing 14mm and 18mm joints, you definitely need an 18mm female bowl/slide. if you want an ashcatcher, youre gonna need to buy a female to male converter to be able to fit it on your piece.

6. Buying an adaptor is going to be easiest and provide the most choices for a slide. It looks like 18 but the perspective seems kinda wonky.