Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waterfall Or Standard Bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktoke, Sep 2, 2014.

1. So I wanna have some fun tonight, cuz Im going away Wednessday and cant smoke again till like Friday or Saturday. Im thinking about making a waterfall bong, cuz I dont have a way I could do a Gravity. On the other hand, I have a perfectly fine 1ft bong, however Ive heard Waterfalls get you higher. Which would you go for?

2. Both. Just smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Waterfalls fuck you up imo, but what i'd do if I had enough is take a couple waterfall rips, then sesh bong the rest of the night

4. Waterfall / Gravity bong (same name) :smoke:

5. I think we're talking about different things
    A gravity is when you have a bucket of water, and you use it to pull the smoke, then push the bottle down to shoot it into your lungs
    A waterfall is when you fill the bottle with water, jam a hole in it, and then the water drains out, causing it to pull smoke, then you inhale while squeezing the bottle

6. I decided on both. Gonna save water. I got the waterfall draining into the bong

7. Same concept but different DIY smoking devices. I see your point though, because they both have the same exact end result. Waterfall and GB do not get you higher than a normal bong, it's all in your head.

The reason it feels like it's ripping your face off is because the smoke is not being filter, or cooled, by water filtration. The water simple creates suction, which results in the smoking apparatus filling. In other words, waterfalls and GBs work as steamrollers or a large bowl piece...

To OP, use the real bong...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app