Post A Pic Of The Shittiest Piece Youve Ever Had

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by nacher7g, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Or just describe it. Heres mine: i made it myself hahaha

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409619425.122581.jpg

2. lol That one is pretty ugly. If it smokes good thats all that matters. I'll have to snap a pic of my shit piece. 

3. This is all metal with electrical tape wrapped around it.. Sometimes I use it for a downstem in a bong, other times i use it for a chiilum. It's rusted and old. Tastes nasty. I have had this piece for years. It's gross to smoke out of.

Attached Files:

4. Mine would have been similar to the OPs. We made a pipe-like thing by drilling some holes in a wooden dowel... Looked like shit, tasted like shit, hit like shit, but we got high.

5. My sig addition #2

6. :D

7. You got salt n pepper hair! Fuck man I thought you were just playing about being an old school smoker. Respect. For real.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. Well I'll be damned! A blade with brain!!! Rare, but not unheard of....

Thanks bro!  :)

9. Start with an Aluminum can
    Indent one secion some where in the middle then poke some holes in a little square on the indent, then make a hole by the bottom of the can for a carb. Voila put some herb in the indent and toke up

Also,I know some one from highschool who used bible paper as rolling papers

10. One day I felt reeaaly liberal so I rolled a joint out of Leviticus

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Do you bite your nail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. once upon a time...

blank soda can.jpg

13. Last night I bought a cannoli from some Bakery in Boston and used the wax paper material it comes with to roll two joints

14. Probably would have to be one of those $5 metal gas station pipes, everyone knows what im talking about. I had no standards at the time, I dont know how I didnt throw up cause of the resin and metal taste

15. in high school we had ceramics class as an elective course. me and 3 of my bros took it for the easy "A" we were told we could get. one of the first pieces you get to make is a paper weight for some ones desk. my buddy "T" made one that was supposed to look like a lump of shit. painted brown with some black high lighting for depth. what he really made was a pipe. a pipe that looked like a piece of shit. it was a bout 5 inches long, spirals around and around to a point at the top. the top is where you hit it from and at the bottom where it started the spiral is where the bowl was located. for what ever reason it always hit so fucking harsh man. good bud to crap weed it made little difference, you were on the verge of coughing your lungs up at every hit. you tried not to of course but by the third hit you were choking your lungs back down.

i also had a brass pipe that i made from the hardware store. it was the very first piece i had ever owned so i have kept it locked away. every once in a great while as i go through and try to clean my shit up i come across it in one drawer or another and i chuckle the old timey stoners we are now. i cracked it open a few years back and the resin crap that was in the middle had started turning to rust. i must have smoke 10 pounds of stress through that old fucker.
    the good ol' days! :metal:

16. we took a two liter of 7up, taped an empty paper towel roll to the top and stuck the metal part of the pencil with out the eraser in there for a bowl. it was pretty beat

17. #19 Old School Smoker, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Don't buy cannolis from any shady characters in a corner deli run by a man named sing in Providence, Rhode island. Leonardo di Caprio will beat the hell out of them and break his own hand doing so. This will piss him off, so he uses a coat rack as a weapon and nearly kills the guy.

18. OG fo realz y'all
    image.jpg and he's gotta sword AND a Chihuahua don't fuck with them!!!