My Second Time Growing

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smoosh, Sep 2, 2014.

1. 5 days comparison

Attached Files:

2. More topping

Attached Files:

3. I think I have to much nitrogen. I am getting some brown spots again on lower leafs.

Take a look and let me know what you guys think. I will be researching this in the afternoon after work.

4. Not enough signal. I will upload pics later.

5. Here are the pics.

Attached Files:

6. I am now thinking is Magnesium deficiency. I was reading that Magnesium absorbs better in hydro on a PH above 6.0. I keep my PH at 5.8; I will raise it to see if it helps.

Symptoms to mee look like PH, Magnesium, Calcium, or Nitrogen.

PH is checked daily at 5.8 and leaves are not curled down or tips burned. So I guess it has to be Magnesium and/or calcium! I did add Cal Mag a week ago 3 ml per gallon.

Some one please help before I ruin my crop lol.

7. I raised the PH and added 2 ml per gallon of Cal Mag. I also removed the bottom affected leaves.

8. I think your on the right track. I read a lot of people prefer ph at 6.0. Reference those pics I gave you. She looks good though man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #109 smoosh, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Yeah and I think I am already seeing a difference with the Cal Mag foliar spray I mixed!

I will take a pic tomorrow morning.

10. Here she is today. Looking good

Attached Files:

11. Roots are looking good

12. Change of plans not doing Scrog. My two middle colas broke as I was bending them so I took them as clones.

So right now the other two supporting colas are all I have and is more than enough. I will train it. I already started to top one side and FIM the other.

I also was gone for 4 days and when I came back had a PH problem. I fixed it but is time to change res today!

Check it out!

Attached Files:

13. More pics

Attached Files:

14. After training

Attached Files:

15. Day 16 on nutes

Attached Files:

16. Day 18 veg

Attached Files:

17. What's happening!?!?

18. #118 smoosh, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Hey I thought no one was following. Well this going to be her last two weeks before flowering. I learned a lot with this new type of growing for me. Next time I should not be doing the same mistakes and should be doing things a lot quicker. Having said that here she is after her last session of taking leaves out. I will change reservoir this weekend or next with flowering nutes.

Attached Files:

19. Looking good.

Can't wait to see it flower

20. Off to flower. Little trimming before flowering to control hight. Before and After.

Attached Files: