Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Would A Dime Of Dank Last You If You Made It Last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nacher7g, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Haha yeah it doesn't sound like much if you get technical like that, but it does also depend on what piece you're using.. I can easily make .333 last nearly all day with a one hitter while on the other hand 1 nice bowl or 2 half bowls from a normal pipe would probably only last me half as long. You get to choose between being mildly high all day or you just get really high like once or twice throughout the day.

2. A dime is a half gram. 1 joint.  It would last me no more than 24 hours if I preserved.

3. I know half a g is way too little to make oil out of. But, out of curiosity. What's the smallest amount of bud you can make oil out of

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I would say at least an 1/8th if you want it to be worth your time. I spayed 2gs when I was real desperate one time but I only got a few hits out of it.

5. my best buddy and I lift and run but all others in my friend group would rather eat Bon bons and play video games, don't get me wrong I'll play video games, but it's not my life lol

6. Lol I workout then meet up with my friends for happy hour at a bar. They thought I would be tired after working out and smoking but I prove them wrong.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

7. is a dime like half a gram? If I only use my vape I could maybe stretch that 3-4 days, one sesh per day. 

8. #68 Bill Dauterive, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    Thats bullshit not even enough for a bowl pack but you smoked on it for multiple times a day for 3 days. Come on man how big is your bowl....and your welcome.

Edit: 5 days man come on man 2 roaches are like .6 max. There's no way you smoked 3 times a day for fives day off a .6

9. Probably 4 days, Im a conservative smoker xD

10. #70 Old School Smoker, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    A dime is a half gram. 1 joint. It would last me about 6 hours if I smoked alone. 15 minutes if i shared it.

EDIT: I double posted this thread. Sorry bout that. I gotta pay closer attention.

11. depending on the slide, 3 snaps. so about a minute. 

12. If I tried to save it  maybe two days joint a day I guess

13. Maybe I'd pack up the pax a little on my way to school then smoke a j during my first break. So about 8hours from the first puff to the end of 2nd high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. LOL what

15. the dime itself would last 7 minutes in my joint and then the high would be gone in an hour

16. bump

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

17. Lol as if it being a dime of anything fucking matters. A dime is orange juice with breakfast.

18. I could maybe make it last for one entire day if I realllllllyyy try. I'd roll a joint and smoke half one tine and half another, or out of my chillum or one hitter

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

19. considering it's about 1.5 ish, 3 days, 4 days tops.

20. Half of a day? I don't know, thats half a gram lol.  :smoke: