Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Would A Dime Of Dank Last You If You Made It Last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nacher7g, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Like 20 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Define Dime, $10 could mean 1g or 1/10z.... Strain has no meaning to me, when it comes to time to smoke. Quality affects the high, but rarely the life-span of a bag.

3. The weed would only exist for a couple minutes. The dime would be smoke and in my lungs probs within 10 minutes lol

4. .5 blunt.. I would smoke half, smoke the other half after a few hours.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. a nice solid milky bong hit and holding it for 15-20 seconds will get me a head change or a little high, but no high enough that other people know I'm high, and no glossy or red eyes.

6. I usually buzz through an ounce in 2 months. Pretty consistant. My guy grows in 8 week cycles.

Around here a dime will only get you half a g.

Now if I am out bad and finally get a g I would savor that baby and make it last for 5 days. Like someone said, smoking on the molecular level. LOL I once made a joint last for a week by breaking it open and putting a few flakes in a one hitter  a few times a day.

7. I'm sure your tolerance would be low if you workout at least 3-4 times a week.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

8. If I honestly had to make it last it would be a struggle but prolly like 2 or 3 days idk :O

9. I get 1g for $10 so I can make it last 5-7 days if I take 5 hits a day. I workout 3-6 times a week and I be high as fuck after working out.

Stoner Athlete

10. lol like your attitude, I get stoned after I lift and eat like a horse, and sleep like a tranquilized horse cuz I'm out of energy and baked

11. #51 DownTheCross, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    One use. Maybe some scraps left over.

12. Lol when I started smoking after working out, I was gone after few hits and was like "what the fuck" lol.

Stoner Athlete

13. yea I eat like a pig all day but it just seems after I lift I get so stoned I eat like a monster, and sleep so heavy, I loved high school cuz I had gym first period, would smoked before I would get on the bus or get a ride to school with my buddies and then I'd run the mile in 6:30 and a lot of sober strait edge kids would shit bricks because they just got smoked by a baked kid. My teacher used to call me pie eyes, and my teacher usually dissed other stoners and had no respect for them but he always tried recruiting my for for ball and never gave me shit. Nice to see being a stoner doesn't mean being a couch potato that plays call of duty all day while doing bong hits lmao

14. I can make it last like
    a week

15. #55 ParanoidInsomniac, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Well I try to keep it to a maximum of a dime a day if I have enough weed to smoke comfortably, but I usually make a dime last for 2-3 days if I'm trying to conserve it. (To make it last 3 days you should smoke alone and pack small bowls and just hold in your hits as long as you can and take breaks inbetween bowls.)

16. so making 1.0 last 3 days that means to smoke .333 every day, so that's approximately 1 nice bowl a day or 2 half bowls

17. so thats roughly a gram for me so like a day with half a bowl for the next day

18. I'm gonna assume a "dime" is 2.5 grams, if so then that would last me one day if I'm just sitting around and 2 if I'm called-in to work those 2 days.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

19. 2 days if I only vapebong and try to conserve. But im in no need to conserve. I still try to keep it under a gee a day but more than half the time im like fuck it and 5 mins later im grinding up another gram

20. I've been trying to get my stoner friends to workout but they too lazy. I workout by myself and train like a madman to surprise them sober fucks lol.

Stoner Athlete