Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Would A Dime Of Dank Last You If You Made It Last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nacher7g, Sep 2, 2014.

1. It would be about .5 here as well. I couldn't even find someone to sell that low of a quantity, but I'd smoke it in two bong bowls over about 45 minutes.

2. Same, im so used to buying 3-5 gs at a time im surprised when someone agrees to sling me a dimebag :)

3. #23 GratefulFred, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    If it's 0.5 grams I could make it last a month.  Currently I only smoke a couple of times a week and my tolerance is absurdly low.  Like 30 mg gets me high.  I could get high like 10 times on that amount of the high grade stuff.

4. I could probably stretch 1g to 2 weeks if I'm solo vaping exclusively, and then smoke the abv.

5. $10=.5g retail

2 hours max

6. 300 mg is .3 so that's over half of .5 and the average bowl holds about .25g so basically what your saying is you smoke twice a week.

7. when I hear dime bag I think of a gram regardless of quality, so 1 gram will last me a day and a day and a half at max, so that being said .5 will last me half a day or at max 3/4 of a day. I can usually get 4 full bowls from 1 gram of dank. I usually smoke a bowl every 3 hrs.

8. dime is referring to dollar amount

nick $5
    dime $10
    dub $20

9. #29 GloriousZOMBiE, Sep 2, 2014
    If I'm smoking hard I'll smoke a half o in a day, but I figure it's a waste, smoke 1/8th gets me ripped, no need to smoke 4x that, I can make an ounce last a month usually, and smoke days I don't smoke more then 2 bowls, I guess it just depends how I'm feeling. But if I'm conserving a gram gets me reasonably stoned but an 8th gets me blown, and any thing past 4-5 grams is a waste to smoke in 1 day, I can get 4 bowls or 2 joints from a gram

10. Here in Texas a dime is normally around 2.5-3.0 gs of mid.
    That'll last me like 2 days. Like 2 blunts or tons of bowls throughout the day.

11. Probably a night at the most.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. I know but I though he ment how long will a g of high grade last, .5 or $10 worth of top shelf lasts me half a day or 3/4 a day at max.

Yeah I meant 30mg.

14. is that even a hit lol

15. 1-2 days max

16. A session which would be a couple snaps out of my bong or a small joint, so not long enough.

17. I smoke a gram a day so one day.

not alot of people know that I don't know that, but I bloody well don't!

18. #38 RipperOfBongs, Sep 2, 2014
    I take it dime means whatever you can get for ten? So a g... (right by Canadian border and my brother used to do like Tony Montana so he has connections to dank weed that I use)

During the summer one day. Presently since I'm in school like six or seven days since I'm only trying to smoke on the weekends.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Hahah oh gosh dabbing fucked up my tolerance so give me an hour and I'll be needing more hahah

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah it's like one light bong hit.  Erowid calls it a "light dose"  https://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_dose.shtml

I used to smoke 1/8th a week (or 1/4 regs) so my potential may be higher.  But that was also a long time ago.