Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Would A Dime Of Dank Last You If You Made It Last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nacher7g, Sep 2, 2014.

1. General poll. Sayyyy a dime of white widow or ak. And you were trying to preserve.

2. #2 dankness420, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    You mean conserve lol.  Like 3 days.

3. Two days if I really really tried. I wouldn't.

4. Round here a dime of dank is like .5gs, so I could make it last about 1 bowl, unless youre tolerance is real low and you can get away with using a one hitter

5. I can make a dime last a whole entire 

...20 minutes... if I wanted to...

6. #7 Bill Dauterive, Sep 2, 2014
    Yeah a dime of dank aint gone do it for me I would be high but I would probaly want more to smoke. So like 1 hour.

7. maybe a day, depending on if my stomach is fucking with me or not.

8. Thats not even worth making into oil, so around about 1 joint/bowl?

9. #10 nacher7g, Sep 2, 2014
    Damn, i dont know if its just me but i can get nice n blazed off of molecular amounts. Like the other day i found 2 roaches of mine and combined them and smoked them out of a bowl, and it lasted me a good 5 days of being constantly high!! It wasnt even enough for a full bowl pack :D

So i think a dime will last me a lil while haha

Edit: i mean i smoked about 3 times a day for five days, not all at once and it lasted five days x)

10. At max 1.5 days lol, it depends how early I got it, and if I'm partying that night. But on regular I go through a gram of dank a day, partying I'll go through an 1/8th easy. And I only blaze with a max of 3 people. On a regular day I usually smoke to myself, but also at party's people match what I smoke.

11. Impossible.

12. 45 minutes. 

If I was trying my hardest to conserve.... 46 minutes

13. Oh shit, you're right! Suddenly, none of that happened. Thank you for opening my eyes and helping me to see the light.

14. i never herd the term Dime in soooooooooooo long. lol with me and people im around it went from Dime to a Halfer.

15. That could cause some confusion haha, telling your guy you want a halfer and end up with you trying to give him $10 for a half oz hahaha

16. I usually pay like $10/g, so I'll assume you mean 1.0g of dank marijuana. I could make that last 2 days, maybe. 

17. I was obviously referring to the dank cauliflower

What are you, some kind of neEeeewb

18. lol...priceless.

19. 0.5 is what you get for $10 around here. It'd last me 1-2 weekends, depending on how long I want to stay high.