Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Thc Stick To Tobacco?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wastedspace, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Hello, odd question but I guess is doesn't hurt to ask. I'm relatively new to smoking herb and I usually roll a joint with a half and half mixture of weed and tobacco. I always put the weed at the top of the joint and tobacco at the bottom to make sure that none of the herb is wasted, then I usually discard the latter half of the joint.  My question is, is it possible that said tobacco from the bottom of the joint could accumulate small amounts of THC from the weed smoke passing through it, thus lacing it? I only ask because I'm completely dry and dirt broke at the moment, and, well, sort of desperate.

Thanks in advance,

~wastedspace

2. Hey man, I honestly have no idea either I would think it wouldn't, or very minimally, but I'm no expert haha  :smoke:

I am interested to see what other people have to say about this  :poke:

3. The tobacco would collect resin. You ever cracked a half smoked joint open? The weed turns brownish.. because of the resin

I doubt that much would get you high, 2 weeks worth of resin from my bong gave me a weak head change lol

The only way to know is to try it, goodluck

4. it probably does work but i think that the amount of thc is so minimal, youll probably get more of a nicotine buzz than anything.

5. if you smoke tobacco anyway it cant hurt to try right? how many roaches do u have?

6. Roll it into indian smokes, sell to high school kids as "Super Dank Expresso Snowflake" and buy new weed.

7. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this had me roflmfao so hars

8. The tobacco gets resinated but that's just nasty.. When rolling a spliff I mix the tabacco in with the weed and make sure it's has an equal ratio of the two. If you're a regular joint smoke just start a roach jar. Don't seperate the tobacco and weed though, just roll a regular spliff and when you're out you can just gut some roaches and use those leftovers to roll another full joint or just pack a bowl.. the leftovers are usually sticky and resinated and don't taste fresh but it works