If Someone Leaves A Baby On Your Doorstep Can You Take It?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ArielRoarX, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Not that this has happened to me but I was wondering off in my own mind and thought of it... Like if you take the baby is it considered as stealing or nah? If the parents are leaving it on your doorstep aren't they technically giving you it?

2. I have feeling this thread will be a shit storm

3. if that would happen to me. I would take it to the police just so i dont get in big trouble. If they let me keep it. Fuck it ill keep it. But fuck being charged with kidnapping. Especially an infant .

4. Aint you seen Harry Potter nigga?

5. No you cannot keep the baby.  And why would you want one anyway?

6. just close the door and it'll go away.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

7. well it's obviously in dire need going house to house begging, give it some food.

8. My new sig^

9. Told you

10. Pet a file!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Just close the door and pretend you never seen it.

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

12. No you can't just keep it, you'd probably get in trouble for not turning it in to the authorities.  

13. Would you really want the burden of someone else's child? I wouldn't leave it on the street but raising a baby left on my doorstep doesn't exactly sound exciting

14. Not police fire dept they got them safe surrender site signs in em

15. Sweep it off the steps or turn the sprinklers on.

Don't feed it. It will never leave.

16. So according to social worker homegirl it does make it a few steps easier to supposedly adopt or foster a child if it's abandoned on your doorstep there's some paperwork you can fill out with the county you have to undergo the training for foster parenting parenting classes and all that kinda hogwash

17. Just get a litter box and some kibble raise it as a pet!