Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Psychedelic Experience From Edibles.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hummingbird96, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Saturday I had an interesting experience. I didn't eat all day, not on purpose it just happened that way, then ate some edibles. Nothing happened for a while so I hit a bowl 3 times then went on my way expecting just a pretty good high in the mountains. About an hour later my whole experience changed and I had to go be alone. I laid in the back of a van so high I couldn't communicate with anyone which made everyone who I had eaten this with very worried but I couldn't explain it was good just very intense. This high lasted for 12 hours. Literally. It showed me things. I learned to astroproject, which I've been trying to learn, I also learned about my own natural abilities better. And I learned about souls. After it was all over I was talking to my friend about it and he felt like I had a strong psychedelic experience. I've heard you can have them from cannibis but not usually this strong. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

2. Sounds like it would have Something to do with your pineal gland..did you hear any crackling noises between your eyebrows?

Sent from Neptune

3. Not that I remember, my face was very tight though.

4. Do you live in Colorado ?