Dwc Plant Not Drinking Any Water And Drooping Severely.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hugplease, Sep 1, 2014.

1. I have a sativa dominant bagseed that has just started it's 9th week of flowering. I noticed a day or so ago some of the lower leaves were drooping and starting to yellow. I made sure the nutrients were at the correct pH and ppm and hoped that would fix it. I walk in yesterday to see the entire plant almost falling over. I did some research and assumed I had root rot or some other infection. I ran H2O2 through the bucket and let it sit for a bit then replaced it with new nutrient solution. The plant looks worse and the solution will not stay below 7.0 pH, and is often higher. Adding an irresponsible amount of pH down only keeps it low for an hour at the most. Anyone have this problem before and have a fix? Here are some pictures of the sick plant.

Attached Files:

2. That thing went onto shock rapidly. Check your trichomes and hope they are at least cloudy! be ready to yank it if you can get it turned around in about 48 hours. Check you water source for issues. Flush her and do you have any filters that may be contaminated or something else affecting the water? 

3. I think it has a decent amount of cloudy trichomes, I'll check it again and see if it would be worth drying and curing  if I end up pulling it. I've been keeping an eye on the pH of the water and no matter how much I bring the pH down, it is back to 7 within an hour. I'll do another flush tonight with way more water and see if I can't get it cleared up. I checked the airstone in the bucket and it is clean and working fine.

4. That plant is sending you a message! LOL!

5. Any improvement or did you chop?

6. Huh jjpn

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #8 Pot Professor Paul, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    Run fresh water flush flush flush then chop clean disinfect entire room everything then start over.don't ph anything flush run florakleen flush chop she's fried!