Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perpetual Grow Room Newbie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RasSoulJah, Sep 1, 2014.

1. I want to start a perpetual grow, but I am using a 4.5 ft X 8.5 ft X 8.5ft grow area, thinking of clones and veg in 4.5 X 2.5 at 16 plants leaving 4.5 X 6 ft for flower room. My question is does it take approx 30 days for clone to root. 30 days for veg state, and 60 days for flower time? Or is the time to root, veg and flower equal amounts of time. Will be flowering with 1000w matrix and hortilux eye and veg mostly cfl and 400-1000 watt MH only on for aobut 10 hours a day with cfl either 18 or 24. Thanks

2. the plants that will be used are some ethiopian local seeds grown that seem sativa hybrid. The plants are female and just starting flowers at about 3-4 feet tall and am thinking I can start the perpetual grow from there until/if I order seeds. To keep costs cheap enough I plan on 1-2 CFL 25 watt for clones, 8-12 CFL 25 watt for veg @24 hours with MH bulb on about 10 hours, flowering 1000w hps with only one matrix ballast. The CFL are rated 1660 lm Phillips brand. Also I plan to fit a total of 32 plants in flower at once with 16 finishing a month based on veg being 1/2 the time of flower. Please let me know from perpetual grow experts so I can build my room at 1:1 or 1:2 accordingly.