Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Purple Haze Uk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lukeyx, Sep 1, 2014.

1. #1 Lukeyx, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    Yo Guys just seen my dealer and his got a tester of weed in, His saying It's Purple Haze and this guy's always been legit with his strains as in there always dank etc and never bad and 28g on dot,

Anyways i picked up this Nug for £15 from him and his telling me I can grab an OZ or Half £185 or £100,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let us know what you guys think should i buy an OZ or ?

2. Looks amazing.. down right work of art, I would go with the Oz but then again that's small as I buy. 

3. I'm probably not real Purple Haze, but if it's quality and you like the high that's all that matters.  I think it looks pretty damn nice overall, get the oz man. 

4. Yeah, the real purple haze that I used to see back in the day I haven't seen since maybe 04-05. But seed companies have been breeding their own "purple haze", so it could be one of those.

5. Looks like some good bud, really it's up to you, if you like how it smokes then get an Oz!