Will Weed Quality Affect Anything?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DreToker, Sep 1, 2014.

1. So my dealers only has mids and I usually smoke that in blunts/joints/steamroller.

I have a Dube and a MFLB and neither of them will produce any smoke. I've followed all the steps.

2. Obviously weed quality is a big factor.

3. Oh ok I didn't know if that would produce more smoke or not. I was thinking it would all vape the same just maybe I wouldn't get as high

4. Different strains also produce different amounts of vapor.

5. Yeah a keify strain will produce more vapor

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

6. The amount of vapor is also dependent on how moist or dry your bud is.   

One thing to keep in mind.    More vapor does not necessarily equate to a stronger high.

7. Maybe buddy dipped the weed and there's no THC left to form a vapor.

8. I can't ever seem to find good enough bud for this.
    Yeah I have heard that all the vapor is just pretty much wasted or unused THC that wasn't absorbed by your lungs. You ever heard this?
    Yeah I wish there was a way to do that. My dealer will just gives me the kush he gets.

9. Dipped weed? Hahahahaaha if that's the way you smoke by all means..

Normally I just grind it and put it in the chamber then try to make it work. It doesn't so I roll a blunt.

Still I'd like to use what I bought lol

What Im saying is your dealer is dipping his weed in acetone or another solevant to remove the trichs and then selling you the thcless bud.

11. Wow /facepalm at your two posts in this thread. If weed has been used to create solvent based hash it will be pretty damn obvious it was. Buddy said he was buying mids anyways. Who in their right mind would use acetone for hash?

Ugh.... wow acetone for hash? Interesting. About the only thing I use acetone for is taking my RC car tires off the wheels. The fumes alone, will remove the super glue bond from the tires. If someone used that for making hash, and sold it to someone....... 

13. Use combustion for mids.

The same people who use light bulbs for vaporizers.

I actually used mids for my first vape experience when I got my MFLB months ago. I did get pretty high off the vapor and it was pretty nice. Basically was the experience that got me off combustion. Since then however, I've been buying all KB and High grade stuff. Its actually been months since I've had anything but KB.

16. I'm sorry, I was talking to dre toker.

17. Dafuq? You realize this is the VAPOR forum right? Fuck combustion no matter what even if its regs you are better off putting it through a vape.

18. #18 TheWhiteLighter, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    In my experience vapes eat dry weed up and spit it out as a better vapor than wet or damp weed. I only use grass that is as dry as possible but then again I don't worry about losing weight.

Thats what I tried to explain in my post... but then again, he made it clear he wasn't talking to me...

I'm sorry but unless it's a PM, you're talking to everybody.   ;)