Interstellar

Discussion in 'Movies' started by travilanche, Sep 1, 2014.

1. God dammit this movie looks so fucking sweet! Who else is looking forward to this as much as I am?

http://youtu.be/ePbKGoIGAXY

2. I'm gonna check it out, I love sci-fi shit in general so I'm pretty excited for it

3. And its Christopher Nolan, so you know its gonna be genius.

4. Dang skippy

5. Just watched the movie, and holy fucking shit was it ever good!

The Nolan camp is without question the most brilliant group of film makers we have seen in quite some time.

6. 3hrs 5 mins...holy shit!

7. And not a second of filler.

8. I also saw it last night. Definitely a good movie, worth seeing in theaters.

9. Man I was so fucked up while watching this, I was lost the whole time lol in a good way

10. i liked it alot but its one of my least favorite nolan movies give me inception, the prestige, the dark knight, memento over this

11. If you watched Interstellar and didn't fully understand its time dilation and loops complexities, the following timeline-sent to SPLOID by Dogan Can Gundogdu, a designer from Istanbul, Turkey-explains it all very clearly. Warning: Don't continue if you haven't watched Interstellar yet.

[​IMG]

12. I didn't like it at all, but maybe it's just because I was high and got really confused.

13. Great movie, defiantly worth watching at the cinema. I had really high expectations for it and for the most part it delivered.

14. Was great, solid 9/10. Loved the whole design of the technology used. The ships, the suits, and the robots that helped seemed dumb at first but then were total kickass. Overall was truly a movie to behold with all of the great visualizations but that's just how Nolan rolls.

15. Just watched this tonight while stoned. I sobered up like halfway through, but it was still pretty awesome.
    All the visuals are worth seeing. It really feels like you're in space and shit. Highly recommend.

16. #16 zzzoner23, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    Interstellar changed my perception of everything and my mind was blown at least 4 times. The visuals and the story altogether was superb. Christopher Nolan defidently wine and dined me on this one.

17. I'm ready to go see it again.

18. I already posted here back in November to say I didn't like this movie. Holy shit was I wrong. It came to VOD on Tuesday and I've already watched it three times since. Nolan's best, one of the best of 2014, holy shit. I encourage anyone who didn't like it the first time to watch it again.

19. Sometimes Nolan seems to require multiple viewings, but he has never done anything that wasn't brilliant. He will go down in history as one of, if not the best sci-if film makers of all time.

20. I watched it twice...second time was better than the first. Very highly recommended. Mind-fuck, to say the least. Enjoy it!