Are These Nutrients Relatively The Same?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WiiseeBudz2, Sep 1, 2014.

1. I see what you mean with that clawing of the leaves. The fan leaves aren't showing any overdose signs and are looking very healthy in fact.

Is your ppm rising or falling day by day?

The roots look like a cause for concern. How come they aren't submerged? I wouldn't let the waterline drop any more than 4" from the top of the reservoir

2. #22 WiiseeBudz2, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    The Ppms were liking the 600-650 range.. They usually slowly decline tho.

Lol those roots get fully submerged that was when I did the Rez change the other day and added the solution that's in there no.(no water or nutrients added yet in the picture)

Water line is usually about 2 inches below the net pot..
    The reason I let the water keep dropping was Because they were looking so good. I thought they were enjoying themselves :/

But once again the water level is never as low as in the picture or even close.

Do they look unhealthy other than that ?

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

3. #23 GoldGrower, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    During the stretch they should take up a stronger solution but then after 3-4 weeks it will drop back down. Shortly after it will usually gradually decrease over time. By the sound of it yours are taking up a solution of about 380ppm. It's quite low, and I think this maybe from the roots drying out. If this is the case it would cause serious stunting of bud development

Edit...
    Oh right, I understand about the roots now

4. The stretch just seems to be coming to an end as of recently.. They much more than tripled in size after 12/12.
    The buds to seem small. For day 40 of flower. Not sure what a 77+ day strain buds are suppose to look like now tho..

And they were taking up a much higher concentration up until right before this problem. (The stretching period) I had to continually increase it from the start of 12/12. So you are defiantly spot on.

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

5. I'm not very familiar with long flowering strains. I have always kept to indica dominant and quick flowerers, but I agree the bud doesn't look like 40 days in. I must be pretty much on 40 days myself actually and there is quite a difference.

If you are sure the roots aren't getting dry then I would probably try out a different nutrient line completely. But your idea of swapping the A bottle for the calmag supplement might be worth a shot. The plants look a lot better than I pictured.

You don't have any dead patches on the leaves at all so I wouldn't worry too much

6. Thanx,
    No dead leaves except for way low in the canopy.. Which i attribute to no light down there.

Just waiting for these buds to pop.. Following you and a couple others who have flowered within a week of me and all your buds seem much fuller. But all of you have 8-9 weeks strains if I'm not mistaken.
    Not sure how much it really contributes to the sizes.

I definatly won't grow this strain again. Going to start from seed next time.

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

7. Id say that's quite the difference In bud sizes for pretty much the same time... :/ not even close

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow