Less Trichs Per Bowl With A 4 Piece Grinder??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BeEasy&Chill, Sep 1, 2014.

1. if this is true wouldn't that make a 2 piece grinder more potent since it keeps more of the trichs on the bud rather than save them in a different compartment?

2. 4 piece grinders collect some trichomes sure, but the thing is you have to really shake the bud to get alot of the trichomes to fall through. If you just grind the bud and take it directly out of the grinder and smoke, I don't think you're losing much trichomes.

3. You loose alil for me it's worth it because I love getting keify :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

4. you're losing just as much as the amt that would stick to the sides in the 2 pc grinder

5. I 100% guarantee you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in high between a bowl ground with a 4 piece vs one with a 2 piece.

I also 100% guarantee you'll be able to tell the difference between a kief-topped bowl and one not kief-topped.

4-piece ftw.

6. The wait is worth it for what u get in the kief..

7. Fresh bud should hold on to most of the trichs. I personally like the 2 piece just for ease(usually bust a half at a time).

8. 3 easy to overgrrind in a 2 piece, 100% easier to waste an loose ganj/kief in a 2 piece then a 4 piece

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 Exhazer, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014

yeah thats what i do. when i grind up some herb i mainly do it for kief purposes. After i grind a couple nugs down i pack my grinder like a pack of cigarettes. and its like a night and day difference if you just grind it with out packing. then i just ISO wash if i feel like playing with my weed. lol

10. All grinders are bad for trichs. You know how the teeth get all gunked up? Those are smashed trichs and each chamber filters out more surviving trichs. So yes, you get less trichs on your grinded buds using a 4-piece grinder.