What Do You Think It Means When You Think Of Someone Only When Youre High?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iamnotme, Sep 1, 2014.

1. so I think about this person, who I am friends with, in a romantic way ONLY when i'm high. or dreaming. i shouldn't think of them like this because they're a really good friend and i have a partner who i am very much in love with.... i don't know if it means anything. advice?

2. Well you tend to be more horny and imaginative when you're high. Your mind wanders and you have strange thoughts. Its probably nothing.
    Then again, sometimes you have different ways of looking at things when your high. Sometimes when your sober, your mind is sort of brainwashed to go with the flow, and not give any real profound thinking to your lofe desicions. When your high, its the opposite. Maybe you do like your friend, you just dont fully realize it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Your subconscious thoughts are being seen clearly. Your barriers for fantasy are lowered. I don't know you're situation so this is probably a moot point, but is there any way on earth you could end up with this person? Maybe your gut feeling is showing itself. Maybe you should go for it. Maybe have a threesome

4. I think about someone when I'm not high and when I'm not sober.  I don't want a relationship but I can't pull this feeling off my chest.  I wonder if it's the same for her or at least similar.  

5. The only rational thoughts are those done after masturbating

6. Right lol