Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Quality Does My Weed Look Like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mistershelly, Sep 1, 2014.

1. It's called green cheese if that matters. I've only been smoking for probably half a year and this is usually what I always get so I don't know much about what other weed looks like. I think it's mid because it has some leaves and its not that dense. The amount in the bag weighed to 3.6 grams using my own scale. I wanna know cause my friend offered 50$ for an eighth which is usually how much it runs here but I'm not sure if that's the price for dank or mids or what.  untitled.JPG

2. Yea it's about the mid range and doesn't look too bad at all. If that's the price for a regular 8th then I'd say you did ok. I'd still try to find that bag for 40 tho. But if 50 is the name of the game where you live then you didn't do bad at all.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Looks good enough.

4. :yummy:  Pass it here.

5. meh. For 50 its not that bad. does it taste and smoke good at least?

next time, check out the bag. just incase he trys to pull a $60 and sell u the same shit

6. Looks like high-grade mids from the pic, but pics can be deceiving. Where I'm from mids go for $25-35 a quarter ounce and chron goes for $40-60 an eighth of an ounce.

But since I don't know where you're at or what the prices are I can't tell you if it's a good deal, But if that's your only connection then just enjoy it. I do suggest you go out and try to get hooked up with a couple other dealers so you can shop around.

Best of luck to you sir.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. I don't know what those other people are talking about it looks very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Looks good and you didn't pay to much for it. Happy toking

9. 50 would be a price for dank and going off looks alone I would say its some not so bad mids. I've seen frostier and better trimmed but the real question is how it smells and smokes cause I've had some ugly bud that had me soaring. We can only judge so much off looks alone

10. seems like its mids.  from what i know about detecting weed quality:

the more crystals = the better
    the more sparkles = the better
    the stickier = the better

trichomes (sticky, shiny, sparkly things) contain thc which is what gets you high...here is a magnified pic of trichomes on weed
    [​IMG]

11. Ima eat dat shit up!:angry:

dilligaf

12. I'm from ny and that is ok in my book but smell and how it smoke matter and if you been buying it for 6 months already must not be that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Could someone please tell me what happened to my plant. It only one. Indoor. Haze. Other plants are looking good. It's enough space for their roots and feed them with same thing as others. Please take a look and tell me what you think. It started a few days ago. uploadfromtaptalk1409592098200.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409592115990.jpg help please

14. In my area that 1/8th would go for 35. It looks like some pretty good mid grade stuff but 50 just sounds a little pricy to me

15. You can usually smell if it's mids right away( really earthy smell) if it's not id say 50 is Good for an 8th that's what dank goes for where I'm at.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. looks good/good price

40-50 in my area

You might want to post that question somewhere over in the cultivation area:  http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-cultivation/