Got My Woman Pregnant.. Scared.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChemiStoner, Aug 31, 2014.

1. fun fact: theres no such thing as an accidental pregnancy..

2. don't worry about it, it will all work out. I work at a children's resale shop and I see parents of all shapes and sizes with all kinds of stories.
    Yours is a regular one, find you local bargain shops, if you have a once upon a child in the area, then go there.

Be prepared, start saving now,don't quit college but take less classes. NEVER QUIT. You can do it. Do you have family that can help you out at all?

3. Honestly, i usually don't care at all what other people say online, but this shit is so disrespectful. He posted on here with a real problem looking for some actual help and you say this shit? That's an awful joke to make, especially towards someone with a pregnant spouse.
    Get a little bit of respect and kindness before you say some ignorant crap like this again.

i chuckled, because its obviously a joke.. and when something is obviously a joke, ima chuckle

5. For sure :) and it's funny because she just got enrolled into college a couple of days ago for this semester.. Haha.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. #46 stickey_fingerz, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014

it was destiny, if she didnt get pregnant and have to drop out, she would have met someone else.. now shes stuck with you

7. Tell her don't drop any classes and consider online classes. My mom was pregnant with me during medical school. And she never quit. It was hard for her but worth it because now she's a nurse practitioner, babies are obstacles but it will be worth it for when there a toddler and you and her land good jobs because you decided to stay in school.

Good luck!

8. We both are doing online classes this semester. Way cheaper and more logical because of our job. :)

9. I prob wouldn't have told the parents until the doctor appointment.

Could have been a false positive. Never know.. either way, its a blessing. Good luck!!

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

i was not an accident, merely a suprise. that's what my mother tells me.

11. That's a bummer but I'm glad you aren't aborting it. Seems pretty messed up to take a away a life against ones will.

Good luck and don't stay with her just because of the kid.

12. Oh oh oh, can we change this thread to a is a fertilized egg a person or not???

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Imagine if my mom aborted me.. an egg at the time but who I am now would have never been.

14. #54 stickey_fingerz, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    How could i imagine who you were since you would have been aborted which means maybe aborted you, is me now

1 further..

Aborted me is you

And this is why we connected and met

Have you ever been arrested??

15. I thought babies came from storks

My life has been a lie this whole time

Omega369

16. Lol.

I've never been arrested.

17. Me either... Ummm

Are you fat??

18. We took three tests total. All positive.

19. Well, mayyyyyyybe its usually like 2-3 weeks from the act of coitus

And plan-b is the morning after pill...

Go to the store buy 14-21 plan-b pills, have her eat them consecutively...

Problem solved

20. No it's hard for me to gain weight.