Got My Woman Pregnant.. Scared.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChemiStoner, Aug 31, 2014.

Well then, time to grow up. Its better to have kids young. then when your kids are grown your not super old and lame.

2. How do you know its your kid ? Shes tricking you op ... Lol jk

3. It's not yours it's mine.
    She said the best way for you to find out was to raise the kid and when he's independant, tell you the truth but I can't handle it man. I'm sorry for boink'n your lady.

4. I like this topic. It will actually be very interesting in like 5 years when the op comments again saying he loves his toddler!

5. Give this guy some support not criticism like obv he knows and has that burden but we should spread the world peace lol Im so high but real talk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #26 TakeAHit04, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    Like others have said, you know you don't use protection when you two have sex then don't be so surprised. There are many ways to not get pregnant but you two chose not to use any of them. If you honestly can't handle a kid right now then abortion is your best option but if you decide to keep it then be a man and take care of it. By taking care of it I don't mean to make your parents or hers take care of it, if your man enough to make a kid you should be man enough to take care of one. Those are your only two options right now that I see whatever you choose, good luck.

7. You'll be fine! She'll be fine. As humans we adapt and do what we need to do. It's weird now but you'll get used to it .. Eventually

8. Just deal with it. Stop worrying about something you cant control. That baby is gonna come whether or not your ready for him/her.

I was 17 when I had my first. Then 21 when I had my 2nd ( 23 now ). I got a job and saved a shit ton of money. I was ready when the time came, so you can too.

Bein a parent comea naturally, so dont think your gonna suck at it. Good luck

9. Congratulations whats done is done.
    Carry on regardless and best of luck

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Congrats on the good news. Its not anywhere near as scary as you think! I can guarantee you wont be any happier when its born!

Just make sure you have a job and are able to support your family.

Pretty sure everybody was scared when they had their first child. I know I was!

Good luck for the future :)

11. Maybe Adoption? I'm adopted, glad I wasn't aborted, oh well what's done is done, wrap it before you tap it next time.

12. I mean if you and your lady understand you wont be able to afford a child, get an abortion. Or use protection next time.

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

13. How's things going, OP?

14. make sure its youres then you got nothing to worry about :metal:

15. We got an appointment tomorrow. No doubt that we are going to be the best parents we can be. Got to get her checked out in the morning. Then it's back to work on Wednesday :)

My parents are both excited for us.. And knowing how excited they are, means the world to me.

Send us positive vibes blades for a healthy embryo/fetus/baby were in this for the long haul.

Now it's time to cook her some good food and watch trailer park boys as I pass out.

And no she won't smoke bud while pregnant. She doesn't drink or smoke cigarettes either.. :) the last time she smoked was 2 months ago.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum
    its 100 percent mine. We work together and spend every second together. She's my wife and best friend.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. I had sex with your girlfriend.

17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DItLB_aUbA

18. Shes creating a miracle, spoil her good. Best wishes to the whole family. :)

19. at least you got 9 months to prepare

20. Awesome! You'll both be great :)