Urgent: What Seems To Be The Problem?? :((

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by thebizness, Aug 31, 2014.

1. #1 thebizness, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    so i put ff big bloom nutes on it about 8 or 9 days ago, came back after a week ( its been raining ALOT this past week) and this is what i came back to...... NEED HELP ASAP as its going quick but the top parts are still intact so id like to save as much as possible, if anyone has any info post up!! heres some pics but yeah, im  looking for similar problems from others and cant find any.  Iwell the times ticking............... :( no parasites or anything like that either.  id say they are both about 4-6 weeks into flower

These are 2 plants, theyre not looking too hot.....

im so so scared about losing my hard work........ :(

the first 3 pics are one  and the last 4 are the other plant

2. bump bump bump this post should be red flagged for how urgent this shit is!!!!!

3. Looks like nitrogen deficiency. Plants will exhibit lack of vigor, slow growth and will be weak and stunted. Quality and yield will be significantly reduced. Older leaves become yellow (chlorotic) from lack of chlorophyll. Deficient plants will exhibit uniform light green to yellow on older leaves, these leaves may die and drop. Leaf margins will not curled up noticeably. Chlorosis will eventually spread throughout the plant. Stems, petioles and lower leaf surfaces may turn purple.

4. so what do you advise i do?

5. I advise you stop using fox farms and feed it some manure/castings.

i only fed it twice this whole time its been alive, so i dont think its the nutrients honestly.

7. Youre the expert. I am but a humble grower.

Well that is not entirely true, i'm just trying to understand how lack of nutrients would do this to my stuff? could you elaborate a bit?

9. An inferior "bottled" nute will yield "inferior" results.

I used it for years. More than 5.

Wont touch the stuff now. Quality control sucks and the company keeps growers ignorant with claims of "all in one" or all in three.

None of the forests you see on earth were grown with fox farms nutes. Steer and chicken manure is 1.50 to 2 dollars a bag at lowes right now.

You coulda bought 200lbs of shit for the price you spent on that one bottle.

So you think if i lay some chicken shit on them it may correct?

11. It might, its extremely high in nitrogen and its aged, but. Little goes along ways.

See this is what happened to me too. Shit nutes led to me venturing out into learning that theres more than one way to skin a cat.
    Careful if you walk this road. There's no going back once you abandon bottles and take your growing serious.

If it was me id put about 2/3rd of a coffee can of steer manure and mix in a 1/3rd can of chicken manure, then make a moat around the base of the plant (like if you wanted it to hold water) and pour the can there. Probablly wont have to feed it at all again.

Wouldnt have had to feed it at all if you started with manure imo.

Will try, i'll be posting feedback as time goes, thanks for the help mannn!

13. Hope it works brother. Keep us posted.

If it doesnt work just dont take my advice anymore lol

well you say youve been doing it for 5, ive been for 2 so im taking your word!!

15. You could pop into any of my journals to get help at any time. One is in my sig. I do hydro and organic soil, so if you have a question, ive propbably already answered it in there :smoke:

Dont be a stranger. And it's a bit closer to ten but what does time matter anways? Take it easy. I think i spent my 10 thousandth post on your thread btw...damn...i was savin it too :p

16. hahah ill pop in when i can, and if i could make a journal for this one, it was going extremely good, thunderstorms hit, extremely bad..

17. but for sure man, i dont have alot of friends on this forum as i like to keep confidentiality ;)

18. #18 rain dancer, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    I lurked grasscity for years and grew in secret. Then i realized, legal or not, as long as i was smart with a camera id be ok.

Never had an issue.

I dont do the journals for anyone but me. That way, if i ever forget anything, i come back and learn from self, which is why i spare no expense on details.

Its also a trip to google your old usernames and find posts you made back in the day...

Just dont tell anyone you know IRL.

19. #19 thebizness, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    put in some manure and fish emulsion for some more N. lets see if we can get her goin

20. ^careful with fish emulsion.

It contains trace amounts of mercury and plants can uptake it.