Current Status Of The World In My Honest Opinion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 240ROLLER, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Yes watch MSNBC and CNN and read the NY TIMES they are far superior. BHAHAHA sorry I couldn't keep a straight face. 

2. There's no reason to be sorry or struggle with your facial expressions. I'm not a fan of any of those news outlets either. Which I've told you, but you do tend to be a selective reader...

3. Wow. I've never seen so much Fox propaganda spewed out in one post lol

I dont even feel the need to refute your OP cause you have google and should have fact checked a lot of what you posted cause remember..

Mainstream news outlets don't fact check.

4. I apologize for the incorrect use of grammar and typing. I have my opinions we all do. Texas didn't recceed they signed a thing that they can and some other things allowing the lines. It is an issue globally people are being bullied by their,governments to make the gov richer and the people poorer. I do not wear a tin hat tho folks I wear a hemp hat thanks though for the idea.
    In the United states there are many issues with the second amendment happening right now and the biggest one they are always a after is the right to bear arms. I've been held at gun point before and what do you do wait for a cop? I've had to use that service many times and It was at least 4minutes even for the big emergency I've had with some gang punks stealing and trying to rob me. I would love to handle it myself it's just to risky a guy shot a kid with a pellet rifle in colorado for trying to steal his green and now is facing life so I'm good he can have my shoes haha. To be continued at work. .

5. I just wanted to note I don't have a tv and never watch the news. I honestly don't see how Google is so far superior to the news anyways it's all the same thing no matter where you get your info matter of fact I'd rather watch he new on tv than online online the world's ended people are growing 40lb indoor plants and drive Lamborghinis. I do fact check and the reason the states and everywhere is so messed up is because so many people keep saying "they'll never do that it's against the constitution ", somebody else's will vote against it or I don't care it doesn't affect me and truth is it does matter and it does effect you me everyone. Its time people stop taking the things this country has worked so hard to get for granted put there share of work in and took pride in what they do and are,part of. Lazy parents and shitty punk kids folks.