New, First, Indoor Grow... Need A Couple Tips And Pointers.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nero, Aug 31, 2014.

1. I am starting a small little area for cultivation of 4 or less plants at a time (for now). I have tried to take a decent panoramic of the space for referencing purposes, and I attached it.

The space is about 9'x5' or so.

The 4 walls will be completely covered in the black plastic sheeting, along with the floor.

I would like there to be a way to have the walls covered in just the matte white paint, as that seems to be the best for light distribution, it seems after researching a bunch. However, there are options such as the Mylar, which seems to be the easiest way to cover the plastic walls, but I am seeing lately that this stuff may not be that great if placed over black plastic sheeting.

I know the light and light distribution is just as importaint as every other detail when growing, so I would like some input. I AM trying to keep this on a budget for now, since we are only doing the 4 plants, but this room will be getting constant upgrades and expansion as things progress. I am trying to not rush into it, but I would like to get these seeds germinated and into a room as quickly as possible. So I am just wondering on what I should look into doing for these walls.

I hope you guys can throw a little extra advice my way, it would be really appreciated!

Oh and, if you need any more details or specifics, I will try and get those details added here as quickly as I can. Thanks everyone!

Attached Files:

2. Panda film which I think is mylar or vinyl.. Has a black backing anyways so I don't think the color of the plastic on the wall that you will be covering up will matter here. Its 90% reflective on the white side and they have it at home depot for 40$ per 25 x 10 ft roll.