Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Wrong With My Friend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by meltynet, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Hello, so my friend is acting very weird....

When he buys his weed, he uses it recreational, and when he has it, he has to use it, he can't save it or anything, he can't go more then 1 day without using it...

Now, when he gets high, he acts like a full on retard(really stupid), He can hardly talk and he hallucinates, stuff morphs, and he can hardly function(can't even use a computer), and he can't stop him self from eating. Not to sound mean, but the best way to describe him is very very stupid(or retarded)...

If anyone could tell me what his deal is, please :) Also it is not synthetic weed, or even laced, its normal, because when I use it its fine, so its just him.

-MeltyNet

2. I had sex with your friend.

3. He's weird like all humans

What do you mean by that?

5. #5 AussieStonerH, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Weed affects people differently...that's all I got for ya lmao

Damn my eyes lower than a bitch

6. #6 Jingo Dookstain, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Cut all ties.

He's working with the Illuminati.

Edit: But seriously, cut all ties. Bad crew to hang with.

7. My friend has some crazy hallucinations on the same weed I get and I have never had that happen. I am sorta jealous.

8. My girlfriend sometimes sees shit when she's really really fucked up but not normally.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Your friend doesn't want the weed to go stale that's all can you blame a brother?

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

10. I guess he's just really light weight?

11. Shit, I hate people like that. I believe people like him overexaggerate (sorry for not knowing how to spell.) for the hell of it. I know a few kids who act like that. I just don't smoke with them anymore.

Sent from my Spaceship, high as hell in space.

12. Give him a dab. Maybe he will get so high that he'll become normal again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

He's not just saying it, or unless he is, but he acts like he's legit, but who knows, he gets really weird...

Yea, i'm gonna give him some dabs soon, see how it works :)

14. Exactly what I said, he's weird.

15. What's he like when he's not high?

16. I'm guessing he's a lightweight. He probably really loves weed. Watch out for psychological dependence.

17. I'm having trouble finding the logic here. If he's a lightweight then it stands to reason he wouldn't be smoking every day until he has none. That first sentence makes this a weird non-sequitur. It's tough to be an addict and a lightweight, just ask one.