I Was In Prison

Discussion in 'General' started by Arnack, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Holy fuck dude it's been forever. Welcome back.

2. Never met before, but very happy for you to be a free man again :) Welcome back

3. First thing you ate when you got out?

4. 2 YEARS FOR THAT?! 

Dude tell us more. Ive always been interested in prison. What were things like? Did it feel like your life was over? How do you feel you've changed since then?

What was prison like? TELL MEEEEEE

5. #25 Alaric, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014

Federal prison? Umm it is bad. Not to mention how badly he messed up what he had going for him. Stay away from that shit OP.

6. Can't say I remember u

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 2 years HOLY SHIT. I did 1 month in county man, I felt like ripping my own head off.... kinda... I guess it wasn't completely shit, but it was shit.

Welcome back bro... I wonder... you have any fun in there? People where I was at had some party favors at all times haha it was pretty cool a few times.

8. Welcome back man. Suuuuucks bein locked up, really makes you appreciate the freedom we truly have.

9. Welcome back, were you successful in getting any money from the hacking?

10. What was you alias around the net? And did you belong to a certain group?

I'm still super fascinated by all the hacking and shit. I once tried to get into the whole hacking thing but I'm not smart enough lol... Anyways... Sucks that you got caught but your black hat so you kind of deserve it.

11. Welcome back man! I wasn't around in those days, but I know how it feels to be locked up....the no internet thing is one of worst bits lol.

Your story reminded me of a guy I met while incarcerated actually. I was only serving a few months for dumb driving offences, he was finishing a 4 year stretch for computer hacking....the prison was a minimum security deal, the gates were always open, and you spent most nights watching DVD's or playing poker lol.

Monday to Friday you had to do a job or education....I chose computer studies, already held a degree in it lol, but I was rather optimistically hoping there might be a way of getting online haha...anyway, they let Mick, the guy in for computer hacking do the computer course too! lol

By the second day of the course, he had hacked the prisons computer system, pulled up everyone's personal files, printed lists with the names of all the rapists and paedophiles, and pinned them on the notice boards on every wing...turned the prison into a war zone!

Anyway, just thought I would share lol....glad you got your freedom bro. :)

12. Thats bad ass. What happen to Mick The Hacker?

13. "The worst part was not having internet for 2 years"

You sound like a very interesting and fun guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Is that you Lester? Haha What's your ethnic background and where you treated like a dog in there?

15. Well, let me just say...Congrats are in order, now keep ya head up and don't slip.

And you'll earn another one in three years for surviving an absolutely fucked up system.

Good to have ya back either way.

dude, you wouldnt have happened to have been busted by the carder probe would you?

DAMN ! now thats awesome !

18. There was a time when I got kicked offline at least twice a day on Xbox when playing all the cod fags who also happen to be script kiddies and honestly I wanted to located one of those close to me and completly smash his face in. Like holy shit gotta save my ip and kick it every now and then? Fuck those pussies .

19. what was it like?

I mean I know state prisons are terrible but I've always wondered what the lower security prisons are like.

20. no, but fortunately you do get milk from a guy named mom...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app