360W Led Stealth Dresser And My First Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DazedAndStoned, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Sounds like a solid plan :)

I really like the idea with SOG and harvesting perpetually but I just won't be harvesting much each plant, and I don't want to wait 12 weeks for a quarter oz of SLH each time. I'd be much happier with a say a QP or more even at the expense of larger veg time.

2. And you'll end up smoking allot more cured weed that way too.

3. #463 DazedAndStoned, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    I think I'm just gonna end up smoking more weed in general LOL. I usually only smoke about an ounce or a bit more a month so I'm gonna be a bit more stoned with my supply haha

I'm running low on my stash, so I may be picking off some lower popcorn buds as samplers . some of my plants are a mix of 50% red hairs so I'm going to start the flush next week probably, maybe two weeks. I plan to harvest at different times and trich ratios so I can see what I like the most

It smells so damn good now... And sooooo sticky, these next few weeks I think will start getting tons of sugar :bongin:

4. I probably use even less, the main reason i'm growing is pretty obvious though lol and you need lots of material.

5. First two shots of one of my hash plant that I may harvest in 10-14 days because I want a taste

Other 3 shots of my RPA- starting to get some dark red colour to it, very nice. Smells like diesel or.... Poison... Haha

Attached Files:

6. Most of my clones look like this now, so the cloner is shut down until these 25+ in here veg out lol. Running out of space!

2/18 clones are not fully rooted, so I will put into a small solo and cover for now :)

Attached Files:

7. Those look great bro.

Excellent healthy root development and nice trichs. :smoking:

8. Thanks bro! The leaves on the clones have yellowed quite a bit, nothing a blast of nutes won't fix :bongin: I'm running out of solo cups so some may have to wait till tomorrow to come out of the cloner, obviously the ones that need more time

Super stoked to smoke some of that hashplant for Christmas all of them are looking killer, full of resin, and smells very citrusy at the moment

My PeakSeed genes are all mostly showing taproots now after 20 hours for the solo challenge... From here on out my cabs are going to be PACKED

9. Hashplant looks sweet mate, nice work with the clones too.

10. What are you using to clone anyways?

I have yet to jump into the world of clones.  As soon as I can keep mothers I will be taking cuts of everything.

11. I snapped a quick pic of it, obviously have a dome on when not transplanting into solos :p

I use a heat pad with thermostat set to 84 (never reaches that high), simple flood tray from the hydro shop, an insert made by grodan that keeps the clones off the tray and essentially from frying from the heat pad, rockwool cubes that I had to cut to fit into my insert, some root max cloning gel and Olivia's rooting solution.

I'm a total noob and I am having 100% success rate, so I'm not fixing it if its not broken :p
    Fuck I need to lay off the hash...

Attached Files:

12. Fuckin eh man that's wonderful.  I hope I have that kind of success when I get to cloning.

NEVER lay off the hash. :smoking:

13. #473 DazedAndStoned, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Its actually way easier this way I find than those bubble cloners and stuff. Especially right now since when it's snowing 3 feet a day and -20 it seems lol

Well rooted in 14 days every time so far for me, minus a few of my SLH

Good call on the hash, time for another blade lol

Naaah..

I did a run early this morning so i'm pretty high right now, did some searching and found an 8 bag bubble kit local so rest of my trim is going into bubble. Bring on the hash. :smoke:

15. Things are packed in my veg cab. 25 plants and I have 9 more germinating. Hopefully the clones will green up in a day or two so I can move them into flower

Attached Files:

16. Saaaaweeet. I'm looking at a bubble kit like that too, i haven't really looked em up or searched for them, but i need to soon cause harvest is creepin up. What micron sizes are they? Fairly cheap?

17. #477 DazedAndStoned, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Moved things around a bit in the HPS cab, making things a bit tighter, I think I'll be able to squeeze another 6 or 7 plants in there lol. I probably won't, but we'll see

Fed them all
    4mL/L Sensi A & B, 2 ml/L B-52, Overdrive and CalMag.
    1900 PPM, pH 5.9

Its their first time seeing overdrive, so I hope they fatten up even more.
    The top bugs are DENSE, I can't even really squeeze them, I think they may dry to rocks

Attached Files:

18. #478 Grow2dab., Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
     6 or 7? no way lol. It's a shame about the cooltube, I still think a small hood would give you a better footprint in a small area.

This one has the works 25, 45, 73, 90, 120, 160, 190, 220. If you can't get them all though I think 45, 120 and either a 73 or 90 would be the main ones. It's only $80 but I just want to try it first before committing to like a $300 proper kit then washing machine etc.

Come to think of it I don't really even have a bubble rig, wonder if it would work in the SSV? Interesting.

19. #479 Brother Urb, Nov 29, 2014
    Dazed have you seen my ice hash tutorial?  I don't like the term bubble hash. :smoking:

I wouldn't buy a shitty set of bags.  I'm a firm believer in buy once, cry once.  Every single time I buy anything budget it breaks or simply doesn't do the job well, something goes wrong and I end up forking out even more money.  I spent almost $500 on my bags. :eek:

I also own a SSV and is the only way I consume flowers  The full melt doesnt work too well because they just clog the screen but all of the contaminant grades work great in there.  Full melt might work if you can put a tiny bit and prevent it from covering the screnn.

20. #480 DazedAndStoned, Nov 29, 2014
    Yea I know I read it about 3 or 4 months ago, and now I can't even find the thread. A lot of the threads I subbed in to are missing on my mobile app lol. I don't understand. Sometimes my own threads like this one doesn't even show up :S

I too would rather just buy once if it's gonna last me. I don't mind spending the cash if its gonna last me years